Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Thomaz Bellucci

http://www.estadao.com.br/fotos/bellucci.JPG

THOMAZ BELLUCCI

Profil na stronie ATP: klik!

Gustavo Kuerten niedawno powiedział :

Wierze, ze niebawem jakiś Brazylijczyk osiągnie top-50

Do tej pory jego największy sukces to niedawny finał domowego turnieju w Costa Do Sauipe.

Bellucci to mój brazylijski typ na top-50 światowego tenisa.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 02-08-2009 21:18:30

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Re: Thomaz Bellucci

#1 Gstaad 2009

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/6025FD6C1DDB44A78DB8625FFD9CB94E.ashx

R32 M.Lammer        6/7 7/6 6/4
R16 S.Wawrinka(1)  6/4 6/4
QF  N.Kiefer(6)        3/6 1/0 ret.
SF  I.Andreev(3)     6/4 7/5
W  A.Beck             6/4 7/6

#3 06-10-2009 21:19:24

szeva

User

Na Clayu jeszcze coś tam gra ale na innych nawierzniach już nie umie, ale do 40 może się załapać

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 29-11-2009 23:32:40

włodar

User

Thomaz Bellucci

- Ofensywny, leworęczny baseliner.
- 189cm/72kg.
- Przy serwisie nie generuje wielkiej mocy (1-serwis ok. 180 km/h, 2-serwis ok. 150 km/h, najsilniejszy ok. 200 km/h), ale że wykonuje bardzo szybki ruch ciała, to jest on niełatwy do odczytania. Do tego bardzo groźne są jego leworęczne rotacje i celność.
- Jego uderzenia z obydwóch skrzydeł są bardzo urozmaicone (rotacje, zmiany rytmu, głębi, zagrania płaskie i defensywne). Inicjatywę podczas wymiany zdobywa dzięki agresywnie uderzanemu FH (często obiega BH), potrafi nim wyrzucić rywala z kortu - łapiąc fajne kąty, ma też w arsenale bardzo groźne uderzenie wzdłuż linii. 2BH uderza płasko, z dobrą głębią; ma nieźle dopracowane uderzenie w okolice rogu po krosie. To skrzydło może zbyt mało ofensywne, ale potrafi nim zneutralizować mocne punkty rywala. Z minusów BH jest nieregularny (często "dziurawi" nim siatkę).
- Dobry taktycznie, umiejętnie czyta słabe strony rywala.
- Nie trzyma się kurczowo końcowej linii, ale gra pod siatka pozostawia jeszcze wiele do życzenia. Często wybiera złe momenty ataków - podania otwierające do poprawy.
- To rodzaj tenisisty, który by grać dobrze, potrzebuje złapać odpowiedni rytm. Często podczas pierwszych gemów jego uderzenia mają profil treningowy.
- Poza clayem ujemny bilans z net-rusherami i serwismenami. Od 2008 roku świetny bilans z wszelkiej maści zawodnikami defensywnymi/pusherami

#5 01-01-2010 21:55:56

Ekspert tenisowy

User

Jest to jeden z moich ulubionych zawodników i wydaje mi się, że też jeden z najbardziej utalentowanych z tych których nie ma jeszcze w top 30. Thomaz ma świetny forehand, a jak ma dobry dzień to też świetnie serwuje. Co do backhandu są pewne braki ale mam nadzieje, że Thomaz poprawi to uderzenie. Najlepiej gra na kortach ziemnych, ale co do nawierzchni twardych robi spore postępy w grze i w tym roku powinien być dobry również tutaj. Jeśli nie będziej miał kontuzji i jakiś dziwnych spadków formy jak w sezonie 2009 to powinien zakończyć ten rok w okolicach top 20

#6 08-02-2010 11:27:00

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

#2) Santiago 2010

R32      Nicolas Lapentti (ECU)  3-6, 6-1, 6-1
R16     Paul Capdeville (CHI)  5-7, 6-4, 7-5
Q     Eduardo Schwank (ARG) 6-4, 6-4
S     Fernando Gonzalez (CHI) 3-6, 6-4, 6-3
W     Juan Monaco (ARG)  6-2, 0-6, 6-4

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/E35037A6AA3B49F69665978367CAF305.ashx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#7 08-02-2010 12:14:05

Kastet1

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djoković

Ale dał plamę w drugim secie. Dziwię że się pozbierał na 3.

#8 08-02-2010 12:49:31

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ranking: 28 (+7)

Tomaz najwyżej w karierze.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#9 08-02-2010 13:40:06

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Bellucci Edges Monaco To Take Santiago Title

After a see-sawing final on Sunday, No. 3 seed Thomaz Bellucci collected his second ATP World Tour singles title at the Movistar Open, defeating No. 2 seed Juan Monaco of Argentina, 6-2, 0-6, 6-4.

Bellucci becomes the first Brazilian to win the Movistar Open title since his idol Gustavo Kuerten took the crown in 2000. Coincidentally, that was the last year Santiago staged this ATP World Tour 250 clay-court tournament, having been held in the Chilean seaside city of Viña del Mar between 2001 and 2009.

"It's a coincidence that Guga (Kuerten) won the title the last time the tournament was played in Santiago," Bellucci said. "Guga was No. 1 in the world and I'm only starting to play in the bigger events now.

"It was a great week. I won some tough matches and I'm happy to win my second ATP [World Tour] title."

The 22-year-old left-hander burst out of the blocks in the first set, breaking Monaco's serve twice to lead 4-0. Although Monaco recovered one of the breaks to get back to 4-2 Bellucci regained the advantage, taking the next two games to snare the first set after 42 minutes.

But there was another wild swing in momentum as Monaco took Bellucci's lead from the first set. He broke the No. 3 seed's serve three times and improved the success rate on his first serve from 47 per cent to 72 per cent, blazing through the second set, 6-0.

Having lost seven straight games Bellucci held for 1-1 in the deciding set and at 2-2 got Monaco down 0-40 on his serve, eventually breaking for a 3-2 lead three points later.

Holding onto the advantage for the remainder of the set, Bellucci took his second ATP World Tour singles title after two hours, four minutes. It was his fourth three-set match of the week, including a dramatic win over home favourite and defending champion Fernando Gonzalez in the semi-finals.

"I played better than him in the first set," Bellucci said. "In the second set I didn't start very well and he took advantage and started playing better. In the third set I was able to play my game again and stay calm in the decisive moments to win the title."

Bellucci now improves to 2-1 lifetime in ATP singles finals, having won in Gstaad in August last year and earlier in the season finished runner-up on home soil at Costa do Sauipe.

Appearing in his 10th career ATP singles final Monaco falls to 3-7, replicating his runner-up finish at the 2008 Movistar Open when he had to withdraw before his match against Gonzalez due to a left ankle injury.

"I'm upset about the loss but I want to congratulate Thomaz; he had an excellent week and deserved to win the title," Monaco said.

As champion No. 35-ranked Bellucci takes home $64,450 and 250 South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points, while runner-up Monaco, currently ranked No. 29, earns $35,980 and 150 South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Title.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#10 09-02-2010 20:21:26

Art

User

Santiago: drugi tytuł Bellucciego

Thomaz Bellucci wywalczył drugi tytuł w zawodowej karierze. 22-letni Brazylijczyk wygrał imprezę Movistar Open w chilijskim Santiago. W finale pokonał 6:2, 0:6, 6:4 Juana Monaco z Argentyny.

Początek spotkania był w wykonaniu Bellucciego imponujący. Rozstawiony z „trójką” Brazylijczyk wygrał cztery pierwsze gemy i wypracował znaczną przewagę. Wprawdzie Monaco zdołała zniwelować połowę strat, ale później do głosu doszedł ponownie Bellucci, który triumfował 6:2. W drugim secie rozstawiony z „dwójką” Argentyńczyk znacznie poprawił jakość podania, a poza tym dobrał się do serwisu Brazylijczyka. 25-letni mieszkaniec Buenos Aires nie oddał rywalowi ani jednego gema i wyrównał stan finału. Decydujący set był najbardziej zacięty. Miało w nim miejsce zaledwie jedno przełamanie, które w piątym gemie wywalczył 22-letni Brazylijczyk. Thomaz Bellucci już do końca spotkania utrzymywał przewagę, dzięki czemu po 2 godzinach i 4 minutach gry zapewnił sobie tytuł.

„W pierwszym secie grałem lepiej od mojego rywala. W drugim źle zacząłem i on to wykorzystał. W trzeciej partii byłem w stanie odzyskałem swoją właściwą dyspozycję i zachowałem spokój w decydujących o tytule momentach” – przyznał Thomaz Bellucci.

Za triumf w Movistar Open Thomaz Bellucci otrzyma 68 450 dolarów oraz 250 punktów do rankingu ATP. Po drodze do drugiego w karierze tytułu (poprzedni w 2009 roku w Gstaad) grający z „trójką” Brazylijczyk pokonał pięciu tenisistów z Ameryki Południowej, z faworytem gospodarzy Fernando Gonzalezem na czele.

Poprzednim Brazylijczykiem, który wygrał imprezę Movistar Open, był Gustavo Kuerten. Idol Bellucciego triumfował w 2000 roku, gdy turniej również rozgrywano w stolicy Chile. W latach 2001-2009 Movistar Open odbywał się w Vina Del Mar.

„To zbieg okoliczności, że Guga zdobył tytuł, kiedy turniej po raz ostatni odbywał się w Santiago. Kuerten był numerem jeden na świecie, a ja dopiero zaczynam grać w największych turniejach” – powiedział Bellucci.

W sobotę po tytuł w grze podwójnej sięgnęli Łukasz Kubot i Oliver Marach. Dla Polaka i Austriaka było to czwarte wspólne zwycięstwo na szczeblu ATP.

http://www.tenisklub.pl/?req=news&newsI … c6efa80cc8

#11 26-05-2010 16:54:05

Serenity

User

Getting to know...Thomaz Bellucci

After making a name for himself in 2009, Brazil’s Thomaz Bellucci is now ranked world No.29. His dream: to follow in the footsteps of his idol Gustavo Kuerton, three-time winner of the French Open.

In 1997, the lofty long-haired ‘Guga’ Kuerton arrived in Paris with a suitcase full of multicoloured outfits and a hotel reservation at the Mont-Blanc, not the most prestigious of establishments. As he smashed his way through to the French Open final (defeating Muster, Medvedev and Kafelnikov along the way), Brazil discovered a new sport. By the time Guga dispatched Sergi Bruguera in the final, Brazil and tennis were new best friends.

“Before Guga, Brazilians thought tennis meant tennis shoes.”

For most Brazilians, the rules of tennis were a mystery. Diana Gabanyi, Kuerten’s press agent, even found herself explaining the basics – enigmas such as ‘tie-breaks’, ‘aces’, ‘clay courts’ and ‘Grand Slams’ – to journalists. “Before Guga, Brazilians thought tennis meant tennis shoes… Most people knew absolutely nothing about it. Thanks to Guga, Brazil really got into the sport.”

In 1997, Thomaz Bellucci was ten years old. His family lived in Tieté, São Paulo, where he followed his predecessor’s every move on TV. “I remember watching Guga in ’97,” says Bellucci. “I was crazy about him. Brazil was only just discovering tennis, the whole country was behind him. It was incredible.” And history repeated itself a mere three years later, when Guga beat Norman in the 2000 French Open final, and Corretja the following year. “The tournament was a real turning point in Brazil’s history. For us, the French Open is THE tournament to win,” gushes the Brazilian left-hander.

Bellucci, no stranger to success

For the world No.29, things look good this year. On Monday, he sent Michaël Llodra packing in straight sets (6-4, 6-4, 6-2), boasting an aggressive and precise game. The Brazilian’s success is impressive: ranked world No.199 in 2007, he moved up to No.90 in 2008 and No.36 in 2009 with a first circuit win at Gstaad.

His current ranking comes on the heels of a second title at Santiago, Chile, where he once again played on the red dirt. “I’ve made a lot of progress, because I’ve been working hard,” he says. “I’ve been really focussed, and I’ve grown up a lot. I’m hoping to finish in the top 20 this year.”

"Guga: an example, not an encumbrance”

Bellucci has some catching up to do if he wants to match Guga. While the Brazilian contingent includes Tiago Fernandes, winner of the junior Australian Open, tennis players are still a rarity. Bellucci is by far the best tennis player in the country. At 22 years old, he’s not letting the pressure get to him.

“It’s inevitable that people compare me to Guga. It doesn’t bother me. I don’t put any more pressure on myself because of Guga. I prefer to learn from his experience whenever we meet. He gives me advice on managing my career. Guga is an example, not an encumbrance.” The kind of example he’d like to follow… “But if I win, I won’t be drawing a heart on court like Guga did. I’ll draw something different.”

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 51228.html

#12 30-05-2010 18:46:22

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Thomas w majowym DEUCE.

On The Rise... Thomaz Bellucci

Thomaz Bellucci may not remember exactly where he was when Gustavo Kuerten won his first of three Roland Garros titles in 1997. But the event had a lasting impact on the fast-rising Brazilian.

Brazil has waited nine years for a Grand Slam champion to follow in the footsteps of former World No. 1 Gustavo Kuerten, and 22-year-old Thomaz Bellucci looks set to bear the brunt of the media pressure and expectation in the years to come.

Shy and quiet by nature, the family-orientated Bellucci is more at home cheering on his local football team, Palmeiras FC, than at a night club. While at home, he can be found spending time with his family, friends and his girlfriend. Tennis players do not attract the same attention as football stars in Brazil, he insists, and despite recent success, he has largely maintained his anonymity at home.

Whether or not he turns heads as he walks down the street just yet, though, Bellucci is his country’s lone representative in the Top 50 of the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings. His recent rise up to a career-high No. 26 has given Brazilian tennis fans and media reason to believe more Grand Slam glory could be on the horizon.

“You feel you have to achieve the same as Guga, you have to replace Guga, so it’s not easy”

“It’s going to be difficult [to emulate Kuerten’s success],” says Bellucci, who has known Kuerten for three years and played alongside him in the Brazilian Davis Cup team. “I think I can do some things, but to be able to do them all won’t be easy, [for example] getting to No. 1 in the world. Guga was the best and most important Brazilian tennis player ever, and I think he is a little far away. So I don’t know if I will be able to achieve what he has done in the coming years.

“It’s not easy because whenever someone starts to play better the media puts more pressure on them and you feel you have to achieve the same as Guga, you have to replace Guga, so it’s not easy,” explains Bellucci. “For me and the juniors who start playing well, it’s not easy needing to learn how to deal with it.”

Bellucci’s best friend on tour, Marcelo Melo, has every faith that his younger countryman can fulfill his potential, regardless of the pressures he faces. “I think he is doing a good job handling the pressure. In Brazil, when you are the number one at your sport, it is normal to have some more pressure.

“If he can keep doing good like he is right now, improving his game, maybe this year or next year he will do really well in a big tournament, like win an [ATP World Tour] Masters 1000 or go far in a Grand Slam. To make this happen he needs to keep doing what he does now, practising a lot and always believing he can do it.”

BellucciAs a child, Bellucci was introduced to tennis by his parents, who played socially. Growing up, he also played football and did not shy away from his studies, attending school in the morning before tennis practice in the afternoons. However, it never occurred to Bellucci he might pursue any other path than tennis.

Success has not come easily for Bellucci, though. By his own admission, he “played well, but was not the best junior” – a trait he believes was good for his development. “My parents always supported me, even when losing matches, which happens, helping to learn how to deal with the losses, so that was really important for my career,” says the left-hander, who reached a career-high No. 15 in the world junior rankings in January 2005.

With Bellucci unable to penetrate the Top 80 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings by the closing stages of 2008, a change was needed for the 2009 season. Joao Zwetsch was invited on board and Bellucci’s fortunes have since changed.

Success came swiftly. Within four months of working with Zwetsch, Bellucci had reached his first ATP World Tour final on home soil at the Brasil Open in Costa do Sauipe, narrowly missing out to the then-No.19 ranked Tommy Robredo. However, more tough times were ahead as, four months later, Bellucci found himself down at No. 143 in the rankings.

“Last year I was playing well but it was a period when I wasn’t winning many matches so I was ranked outside the Top 140,” remembers Bellucci. “It was a very difficult phase for me because I had been No. 60 and dropped so I had to play Challengers again, the smaller tournaments, so it was not easy.”

“His greatest asset is his aggressiveness. He has many weapons that can hurt his opponents”

However, what has impressed Zwetsch most about Bellucci in their time together is his discipline and his willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. Victory at an ATP Challenger Tour event in Rimini, Italy, was quickly followed by a dream week for Bellucci in Gstaad. Ranked at No. 119, he qualified into the main draw of the ATP World Tour 250 clay-court tournament and defeated two Top 30 players (No. 24 Stanislas Wawrinka, No. 27 Igor Andreev) en route to winning his first ATP World Tour title.

With his ranking firmly on the rise, Bellucci enjoyed more success at the close of the season, reaching the semi-finals in Stockholm and winning an ATP Challenger Tour title in his hometown of Sao Paulo, before improving yet further in 2010, capturing his second ATP World Tour title in Santiago.

While there have been clear improvements, both coach and pupil believe there is plenty more hard work to be done on Bellucci’s game before he maximises his potential. “I think my serve is my strongest feature,” says the young Brazilian. “There’s a lot that I need to improve: my physical conditioning, mental conditioning, my fast-court game. I know that I have a lot to work on and I will endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.”

“We have been able to improve his backhand that was good but inconsistent, his offensive game, his footwork and court coverage and the mental part,” added Zwetsch. “We still have a lot to work on in his game, such as his volleys (net game), returns of serve and his fitness in general. We are doing this progressively and I am happy how far we have come since we started.

“His greatest asset is his aggressiveness. He has many weapons that can hurt his opponents, which is the key to beating today’s players.”

What next then for Bellucci? Zwetsch certainly has high hopes for his pupil, and while the immediate goal may be to maintain his Top 30 position, Zwetsch believes he is destined for much higher: “I believe Thomaz could reach the Top 20 and if he keeps his feet on the ground and keeps working hard, staying humble and paying the price to improve his game, he could break into the Top 10.”

BellucciBellucci’s immediate focus is on making strides in the bigger tournaments, but thinking long-term, the Brazilian is already dreaming of Olympic glory when the 2016 Olympic Games are held in Rio de Janeiro, a bid that Kuerten was instrumental in presenting for Brazil during the selection campaign.

“I think the most important thing in my career at the moment is playing in the bigger tournaments and having good results in Grand Slams and [ATP World Tour] Masters 1000s,” Bellucci said. “I think my objective is always to be amongst the best players and to reach the Top 10 would be a great achievement.

“Later on we will have the Olympic Games in Brazil as well. I hope I’ll still be playing then. I think it’s a dream for any player to play in the Olympic Games in their own country. In a few years I’m going to have that chance. I think it might be the most important tournament of my life.”

A gold medal for Bellucci in 2016 would surely emulate Kuerten’s success and live long in the memory of Brazilian tennis.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- … lucci.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#13 07-12-2010 18:18:26

Serenity

User

Larri Passos były trener Kuertena szkoleniowcem Bellucciego:

http://www.tenisnews.com.br/modules.php … &sid=36720

#14 25-12-2010 19:10:34

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

2010 w liczbach

Ranking: 31
Turnieje: 1 (Santiago)
Finały: 0
Mecze: 34-25
Zarobki: $682,261

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#15 06-05-2011 15:07:11

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Pierwsze zwycięstwo nad graczem z Top-5.

23-letni Brazylijczyk pokonał Andy'ego Murraya 64 62 w 3 rundzie turnieju ATP Masters-1000 w Madrycie i zanotował tym samym pierwsze zwycięstwo nad tenisistą sklasyfikowanym w Top-5 rankingu ATP. Brawo. Thomaz awansował także do swojego 1 ćwierćfinału imprezy tej rangi.

Thomaz Bellucci advanced to his first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 quarter-final Thursday at the Mutua Madrid Open, dispatching World No. 4 Andy Murray 6-4, 6-2. "I had to be solid, but at the same time, play aggressively, without letting him take all the control in the match," evaluated Bellucci.

atptour.com

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#16 10-05-2011 16:42:16

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Bellucci chce mieć serce jak "Guga"

Rewelacja zakończonego właśnie turnieju na kortach ziemnych w Madrycie, osiągając życiowy sukces, rozbudził nadzieje swoich rodaków. Brazylijczycy liczą, że leworęczny Thomaz Bellucci może choć w pewnym stopniu zastąpić legendarnego Gustavo Kuertena."Gugi" przedstawiać nikomu nie trzeba. Trzykrotny zwycięzca Roland Garros swoją karierę zakończył przed trzema laty. Ogłosił to tam, gdzie zaczęła się jego wielka przygoda - na paryskich kortach. Od tego czasu Brazylijczycy z niecierpliwością spoglądają właśnie na Bellucciego.

24-latek zaczął grać w tenisa pod wpływem swoich rodziców. Jego tata, Ildebrando, sprzedawca w miejscowym sklepie, i mama, Maria, właścicielka firmy, bardzo często grali rekreacyjnie, zabierając na kort małego Thomaza. Mimo trenowania w klubie piłkarskim i pilnego uczęszczania do szkoły, Bellucciemu ani przez moment nie przyszło do głowy zostawienie rakiety.

Tenisista z São Paulo swoją zawodową karierę rozpoczął w 2005 roku, a cztery lata później doszedł do pierwszego finału rangi ATP World Tour: w Costa do Sauípe uległ Tommy’emu Robredo. Nie miał sobie natomiast równych w Gstaad i w poprzednim sezonie w Santiago. Dobra gra w Roland Garros i Wimbledonie wypromowała go na 21. miejsce w rankingu.

Największy sukces odniósł jednak właśnie teraz, dochodząc do półfinału Madrid Open. W "Magicznym pudełku", jak nazywa się madrycki obiekt, zadziwił wszystkich pokonując najpierw Andy’ego Murraya, a następnie Tomáša Berdycha. Kontuzja uda utrudniła mu walkę w drugiej części spotkania z Novakiem Đokoviciem. Mimo tej porażki, Brazylijczyk został bohaterem tygodnia, a w jego ojczyźnie ponownie pojawiły się porównania do Kuertena.

Jeszcze dwa lata temu nieśmiały i cichy Bellucci przyznał, że naśladowanie "Gugi" będzie trudne. Stwierdził, że możliwe będzie powtórzenie tylko niektórych sukcesów swojego wielkiego rodaka, którego podziwiał w juniorskich latach, aby następnie grać z nim w jednej drużynie Pucharu Davisa. Bez chwili zawahania określa go największym zawodnikiem w historii brazylijskiego tenisa.

Thomaz jest tenisistą trochę kapryśnym. Przez długi okres przegrywał, popełniając dużo prostych błędów, nie wierzył w możliwość wygrania spotkania. Narzekał na nacisk mediów i presję, ciążącą na nim od pierwszych wygranych meczów. Poradził sobie z tym i zaczyna grać tak, jak oczekują tego fani znad Amazonki.

Jego trener, Larri Passos, uważa, że największym atutem Thomaza jest jego agresywność i wiele innych broni, które w każdym momencie mogą zaszkodzić przeciwnikom. Główną cechą charakterystyczną jego gry jest wysoki top spin grany z forhendu: w ten sposób otwiera sobie kort i kończy akcję mocnym uderzeniem. Zupełnie inaczej gra z bekhendu, kiedy płaskim i mocnym zagraniem niejednokrotnie rozpoczyna ofensywę. Ostatnio poprawił również wyrzucający serwis, który przynosi mu cenne punkty w najważniejszych momentach pojedynku, szczególnie przeciwko praworęcznym rywalom. Swojego konkurenta potrafi również zaskoczyć dobrym returnem, przynoszącym ważne przełamania.

Bellucci wciąż chce się uczyć. Wie, że musi poprawić psychikę, aby kontrolować emocje, a także grę na kortach twardych i trawiastych, aby poważnie myśleć o awansie do czołowej dziesiątki rankingu. Jego największym marzeniem jest jednak zdobycie medalu na igrzyskach olimpijskich w 2016 roku, które odbędą się w Rio de Janeiro. Jeżeli nadal będzie się rozwijał, niewykluczone, że wprawi w euforię wszystkich brazylijskich kibiców i osiągnie to, czego nie udało się zrobić Kuertenowi.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2011/ … -jak-guga/

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

Stopka forum

RSS