mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 28-07-2009 10:29:55

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Pokazówki

Temat zrobiony na potrzeby meczy pokazowych, bo tych ostatnio dość dużo.

Los Angeles:
Millennium Challenge Exho: Safin def. Sampras 6-4 3-6 10-6

Pete, no żeby z Maratem ?

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 28-07-2009 10:54:38

Art

User

Re: Pokazówki

In a rematch between the 2000 US Open finalists on opening night at the LA Tennis Open presented by Farmers Insurance, Russian Marat Safin once again got the better of American Pete Sampras, prevailing in the Match Tie-break 6-4, 3-6, 10-6 to win the “Millennium Challenge” exhibition match.

Despite the defeat, Sampras still managed to finish the night a winner, receiving his award as the 2009 LA Tennis Open Tournament Honoree following the exhibition. The two-time Los Angeles champion celebrated the honour on court with his parents, siblings, wife and children.

“I don’t play in LA too often, and even though I lived in Florida for a few years, when I was playing I always felt like my roots were here,” the 37-year-old Sampras said afterwards. “It’s nice to be back, nice to play in front of the LA fans. I wish I would’ve played a little bit better, but I don’t do this very often so I can’t expect miracles out there, but it was fun to play. The crowd was great, packed it in tonight, so it was a nice night.”

Safin had captured his first of two Grand Slam titles by defeating Sampras at Flushing Meadows, and reflected on the 2000 victory ahead of the exhibition match: “It's really a warm feeling [to] have an achievement like beating Sampras in the final of US Open. It was my first breakthrough actually, and it gave me the chance of becoming No. 1 in the world.”

Following his win over Sampras in the “Millennium Challenge”, the 29 year old teamed up with fellow Russian Igor Kunitsyn to defeat Marcos Baghdatis and Dudi Sela 6-7(6), 6-2, 11-9 in first-round doubles action. Safin and Kunitsyn fended off one match point in the decisive Tie-break to clinch the win in one hour and 39 minutes.

Safin is making his final appearance in Los Angeles, with plans to retire at the conclusion of the 2009 ATP World Tour season. The No. 8 seed in the singles draw, Safin will play his first-round match Tuesday evening against last week’s Indianapolis champion Robby Ginepri. The American leads the head-to-head series 2-0, but this will mark their first meeting since 2005.

atpworldtour.com

#3 07-10-2009 19:10:58

Serenity

User

Rafter and Ivanisevic headline legends event

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tennis fans will have the opportunity to relive one of the greatest moments in the history of the sport at Australian Open 2010.

Australian tennis legend Pat Rafter will be joined at the Australian Open legends event by Goran Ivanisevic for a “magic moments” re-match of their classic 2001 Wimbledon final.

“Even though losing that final to Goran was a big disappointment, it was still an amazing match to be part of and I will never forget that extraordinary atmosphere on centre court,” Pat Rafter said.

“I’m really looking forward to a re-match at the Australian Open in January, and hope I can turn the result around this time.”

As a three-time Wimbledon runner-up, Ivanisevic, then ranked a lowly world No.125 and two months off his thirtieth birthday, was granted a wildcard into the Wimbledon main draw by the All England Club.

He fought an injured shoulder and an unpredictable temperament to win over Carlos Moya, Andy Roddick, Greg Rusedski, Marat Safin and Tim Henman and progressed to a final delayed until the Monday due to rain.

Thousands of Australians and Croatians queued for hours for the 10,000 tickets usually not available to the average tennis fan, creating a raucous centre court atmosphere unlike anything Wimbledon had ever experienced before.

The historic five-setter, with Ivanisevic prevailing over the much favoured Pat Rafter, is remembered as one of the best tennis matches ever.

Rafter, who reached the final the year before, losing out to Pete Sampras, said at the time, “I don’t know if Wimbledon has seen anything like it. I don’t know [if] they will again. This is what we play for. This is what it’s all about.”

Rafter and Ivanisevic will relive that magic tennis moment in a specially scheduled marquee match at Rod Laver Arena on Thursday 28 January (schedule to be confirmed).

Joining Rafter and Ivanisevic for the Australian Open legends tournament will be Pat Cash, Mats Wilander, Guy Forget, Henri Leconte, Mansour Bahrami and the Woodies – Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde.

Tournament Director Todd Woodbridge said today, “I’m thrilled to have Pat Rafter and Goran Ivanisevic headlining the Australian Open legends event for 2010. Their 2001 Wimbledon final was unforgettable, and it will be fantastic to see them replay it here at Melbourne Park.

“We have a very strong line-up of players, and with matches starting a day earlier, on the middle Saturday next year, tennis fans will have even more opportunity to watch the guys in action. They are always highly entertaining and their skills are still impressive.”

The Australian Open 2010 legends event commences on Saturday 23 January, with matches expected to take place at Margaret Court Arena and Show Courts 2 and 3 from 10:00 am each morning. Schedules will be confirmed daily during the tournament.

Series tickets for Australian Open 2010 go on sale through Ticketek from 9:00 am on Wednesday 7 October to 5:00 pm Sunday 11 October (AEDST).

Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena single session tickets and Australian Open ground passes are on sale from 9:00 am (AEDST) Monday 12 October.

The great value $29 Australian Open ground pass gives fans access to all the outside courts and free entertainment on Grand Slam Oval and in Garden Square.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/new … 07415.html

nie wiem czy to powinno być tu czy w innym temacie,ale wklejam:)

#4 07-10-2009 19:50:29

PanEliot

User

1) Seul Federer-Sampras
   Roger Federer wygrał z Petem Samprasem 6:4, 6:3 w pokazowym meczu, który rozegrano we wtorek w Seulu. Było to pierwsze spotkanie gigantów tenisa od 2001 r.
Aktualny lider światowego rankingu miał przewagę od początku meczu. Bardziej wyrównany był pierwszy set, w drugim Szwajcar dość łatwo wygrał cztery z pięciu pierwszych gemów i kontrolował sytuację. Tak jak można było się spodziewać 36-letni Sampras świetnie serwował i często chodził do siatki, ale po pewnym czasie było po nim widać lekkie zmęczenie.
- Czułem się dziwnie grając z Petem, ale nie mogłem mu dać żadnej taryfy ulgowej. Zagrałem na wysokim poziomie, ale Pete też wciąż jest niezłej w formie, a przecież przestał grać już kilka lat temu - powiedział po meczu Federer, który w przeciwieństwie do Amerykanina ma za sobą pełny sezon startów - zakończony w niedzielę triumfem w Masters Cup w Szanghaju.

2) Kuala Lumpur
   Federer wygrał także drugi mecz w czwartek w Kuala Lumpur 7:6 (8- 6), 7:6 (7-5).

3) Makau
   Lider światowych rankingów tenisowych, Szwajcar Roger Federer przegrał w sobotę w Makau, w ostatnim z trzech spotkań pokazowych z byłym liderem rankingu ATP, Amerykaninem Petem Samprasem 6:7 (6:8), 4:6.

Niesamowite że Sampras który przez 6 lat nie grał w tenisa wygrał z aktualnym numer 1 na świecie a w jednym z meczów doprowadził do 2 tibrecków. Takie spotkania legend po latach są warte obejrzenia

http://trueball.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/federer_wideweb__470x2900.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0zinOI … playnext=1

Ostatnio edytowany przez PanEliot (07-10-2009 19:54:57)

Oh, I would be honoured to even be compared to Roger. He is such an unbelievable talent, and is capable of anything. Roger could be the greatest tennis player of all time. - Rod Laver

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Medi … ibute.aspx

#5 25-10-2009 20:23:09

Art

User

Sampras beats Agassi in Macau exhibition

MACAU — Pete Sampras edged by Andre Agassi in three sets on Sunday as the two retired American tennis greats revisited one of the sport's greatest rivalries.

The 3-6, 6-3, 10-8 win in this southern Chinese gambling enclave was the first time the two had played since Sampras won in the 2002 U.S. Open final for his then-record 14th Grand Slam.

The fast indoor surface at The Venetian Macao arena favored Sampras' attacking style, but it was Agassi who came out packing more heat in his serve, showing no signs of the bad back that required four injections during his final tournament, the 2006 U.S. Open. But Sampras, who beat Roger Federer at the same venue in an exhibition two years ago, recovered, serving an ace and using a delicate pickup volley to secure the second set.

He continued his strong form into the super tiebreaker, overwhelming Agassi with his powerful serve. Trailing 9-6, Agassi saved two match points — the second with a down-the-line backhand winner — but Sampras served out the match with another ace.

"Thanks for the exercise," Agassi told Sampras after the match.

The two Americans captivated fans in the 1990s and early 2000s with their contrasting styles and personalities. The reserved Sampras was known for his serve and crafty volleys; the long-haired, neon-wearing Agassi wore down opponents with accurate returns and counter-punching.

Sampras led their head-to-head 20 to 14, including 4 to 1 in Grand Slam finals, the last being Sampras' four-set victory in the 2002 U.S. Open final.

The two former No. 1s have 124 career titles and 22 Grand Slams between them — Agassi has eight and Sampras 14. Agassi is one of only six men to have won all four majors and also won Olympic gold in Atlanta in 1996. Sampras' 14 Slams was a record until Federer won Wimbledon this year, bringing the Swiss star's tally to 15.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/175541/s...cau-exhibition

#6 26-10-2009 16:36:53

asiek

User

Na tej pokazówce w Makau wraz z Agassim i Samprasem grały młode talenty: Amerykanin Ryan Harrison i Hindus Yuki Bhambri.

P. Sampras (USA) & Y. Bhambri (IND) def. A. Agassi (USA) & R. Harrison (USA) 7-5

Yuki Bhambri (IND) def. Ryan Harrison (USA) 5-5 15-0
nie rozumiem tego wyniku

#7 31-10-2009 23:30:24

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Pokazówka w Honk Kongu (6-9 stycznia 2010) - składy:

Rosja
Maria Sharapova
Vera Zvonareva
Marat Safin

Ameryki
Venus Williams (USA)
Gisela Dulko (Argentina)
Michael Chang (USA)

Europa
Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark)
Victoria Azarenka (Belarus)
Stefan Edberg (Sweden)

Azja Pacyfik
Zheng Jie (China)
Ayumi Morita (Japan)
Paradorn Srichaphan (Thailand)

Po nazwach ekip widać, że Rosja to jednak potężne mocarstwo

Strona eventu:
http://www.hongkongtennisclassic.com/eng/factsheet.php

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#8 31-10-2009 23:51:24

szeva

User

Rosja powinna wygrać ten turniej w finale chyba z Europą, Ameryki raczej nie zdziałają za dużo, Azję widzę na straconej pozycji

Ale jak to na pokazówce, pewnie będzie więcej zabawy niż tenisa

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 09-11-2009 11:35:05

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.worldtennischallenge.com/index.html

14-16 stycznia 2010
World Tennis Challenge (WTC) - pokazówka, która odbędzie się na początku roku w Adelaidzie. Biorą w niej udział 4 zespoły, których skład to 1 aktywny gracz + 1 zawodnik, który zakończył już profesjonalną karierę.

W 2009 roku zagrają:
Australia (Pat Cash & Mark Philippoussis)
Szwecja (Mats Wilander & Thomas Johansson)
Francja (Henri Leconte & Gael Monfils)
USA (Jim Courier & ?)

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#10 09-11-2009 12:29:10

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

W Szwecji gra dwóch byłych zawodowców, więc coś im zasady nie wyszły.

#11 09-11-2009 12:43:09

Lena

flower power

Ulubiony zawodnik: Marat Safin

Patrze na team z Antypodów i też mi coś tu nie pasi bo taki z Filipusisa aktywny zawodnik jak ze mnie królowa angielska
No ale co nie zabronione jest dozwolone więc graj se panie Marek xD

No matter what happens in 2009, Marat Safin has already cemented himself
as one of the most exciting - if under performing - champions in recent memory.

s: Sydney, Cincinnati '09; d: AO, Londyn '09 - with Syd
s: Johannesburg, Los Angeles '10; d: AO, RG '10 - with Rob

#12 09-11-2009 14:29:51

Yannick

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Tomic-Roddick

Coś tu Dun namieszałeś, taka obsada była w tym roku 2009 i wygrała para Courier/Dent.
Natomiast w roku 2010 wiadomo ze zagrają:
USA- John McEnroe,Robby Ginepri
Australia- Pat Cash,Bernard Tomic
Francja-Henri Leconte,Gilles Simon
Europe International -Mats Wilander,Radek Stepanek
info:
http://www.worldtennischallenge.com/WTC … llenge.htm

#13 09-11-2009 18:05:37

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Yannick napisał:

Coś tu Dun namieszałeś, taka obsada była w tym roku 2009 i wygrała para Courier/Dent.
Natomiast w roku 2010 wiadomo ze zagrają:
USA- John McEnroe,Robby Ginepri
Australia- Pat Cash,Bernard Tomic
Francja-Henri Leconte,Gilles Simon
Europe International -Mats Wilander,Radek Stepanek
info:
http://www.worldtennischallenge.com/WTC … llenge.htm

Racja. Brałem z tematu na MTF i nie zauważyłem, że w tym roku obowiązuje ten sam wątek co w roku poprzednim.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#14 13-11-2009 19:55:51

Serenity

User

Pokazówka o Puchar Argentyny (14-17.12.2009)

Skład:
1.Marat Safin
2.Marcos Baghdatis
3.Fernando Gonzalez
4.Carlos Moya
5.Juan Monaco
6.?

Zawodnicy zostaną podzieleni na 2 grupy po 3-ech graczy

Strona turnieju: http://www.copapeugeotdetenis.com.ar

#15 13-11-2009 20:00:03

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Jacuszyn napisał:

4.Carlos Moya

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#16 13-11-2009 22:25:07

Yannick

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Tomic-Roddick

To znak ze jest szansa na comeback do touru byłego ''Numero one'' Carlosa,
Wychodzi na to ze jeszcze  raz spróbuje coś pograć przed całkowitą emeryturą.Teraz pokazówka, jak będzie ok to  może prawdziwe turnieje .Aby tylko to nie był powrót  w stylu ''Groszka''...

#17 15-11-2009 00:24:09

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.chevents.com/mardy-and-jake.html

Informacje o pokazówce organizowanej przez fundację Mardy'ego Fisha. Odbędzie się ona w dniach 11-12 grudnia 2009.
Zagrają m.in Fish i Blake.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#18 03-12-2009 15:10:04

jaccol55

Administrator

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12/02 … on-victims

MANILA – Former French Open Champion Michael Chang of the United States and Filipino-American tennis ace Cecil Mamiit faced off in an exhibition game that aimed to raise funds for typhoon victims in the Philippines.

Mamiit, his tennis friends and other Fil-Am volunteers were able to generate more than $9,000 or over P400,000.

The Fil-Am Davis Cupper held the tennis fundraiser in Orange County, California before he left for Manila to prepare for the upcoming Southeast Asian Games. He won the SEA Games singles gold medal in 2005.

He said he will give the whole amount to typhoon victims through ABS-CBN’s Sagip Kapamilya.

Chang, for his part, told ABS-CBN News: “I think it's great that Cecil felt that ‘Hey, I'm in a position where could do something about this’ and with the help of different people.”

“To be able to put together an event like this in such a short period of time is not an easy thing to do,” added Chang, who holds the record of being the youngest player to win a grand slam. He bagged the French Open in 1989 as a 17-year-old.

Outpouring of support

Mamiit said he was greatly affected by the news of the devastation caused by typhoons, including “Ondoy” (international code name Ketsana) and “Pepeng” (Parma).

“I'm going back. I would give all the proceeds, everything. I felt bad because when I went back to LA, the typhoons hit,” he shared. “So I haven't been back so I wanted to bring the community together here, all the Fil-Ams... and bring all out all the best - my friends - out here. I'm so glad that they came out to support me.”

"This has been a great event and I'm happy that everybody came out and supported everything,” he stated.

He even personally appealed to members in various Fil-Am tennis clubs in Southern California before the fundraiser.

More charity events

Aside from the Chang vs Mamiit exhibition game, Fil-Am tennis fans were treated to autograph sessions with their idols and other activities.

“This is the easiest way to raise funds and help the people and the victims back home,” said event co-organizer Cherry Carluen.

Mamiit said he was overjoyed with the outpouring of support that is why he is planning to organize other charity events for those in need in the Philippines.

#19 03-12-2009 21:42:09

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

1.12.2009r.

Nowy Jork :
J.Blake def. S.Querrey 6/3
B.Bryan/M.Bryan def. J.Blake/S.Querrey 6/3

Querrey zastąpił Roda, który zrezygnował z gry w ostatniej chwili z powodu... kontuzji

Ponadto Roddick wycofał się z pokazówki którą miał rozegrać w ten weekend na Bahamach u Marka Knowlesa.

#20 08-12-2009 17:49:59

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

The 17th annual WTT Smash Hits

SCHEDULE OF PLAY (8 December 2009) : Pro-Celebrity match: Evening begins at 7 p.m. with a special celebrity match featuring Elton John/Serena Williams vs. Andy Roddick/Anna Kournikova. (Note: Pro-Celebrity set does not count toward total scores)

Order of Play: Mixed Doubles: Tommy Haas/Serena Williams (Team Elton) vs. Andy Roddick/Chanda Rubin (Team Billie Jean)

Women's Doubles: Serena Williams/Anna Kournikova (Team Elton) vs. Liezel Huber/Lindsay Davenport (Team Billie Jean)

Men's Doubles: Tommy Haas/Jan-Michael Gambill (Team Elton) vs. Andy Roddick/Devin Britton (Team Billie Jean)

Men's Singles: Tommy Haas (Team Elton) vs. Andy Roddick (Team Billie Jean)

Stopka forum

RSS