mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#141 05-05-2011 17:14:24

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Juan Martin del Potro

Ponoć Juan Martin ma teraz wrócić do Argentyny w celu przejścia testów medycznych.

Argentyńczyk zaznaczył przy okazji wycofania, że ma doświadczenie w różnego rodzaju kontuzjach i stąd zdecydował, żeby dziś nie wychodzić na kort. Oczywiście zaznaczył, że ból w biodrze był "silny". Szkoda chłopaka.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#142 05-05-2011 17:24:21

Barty

User

Ehh, chłopak jest strasznie podatny na kontuzje, oby z wiekiem coraz lepiej z tym było, bo ma świetny charakter do sportu.

#143 05-05-2011 17:45:14

Serenity

User

Del Potro out of Madrid Open with hip injury

MADRID (AP)—Juan Martin del Potro withdrew from the Madrid Open on Thursday with an injury that could force him to miss the French Open.

The former U.S. Open champion said a pain in his left hip forced him to pull out of Thursday’s third-round match with top-ranked Rafael Nadal.

“The pain is getting worse day-by-day so I didn’t want to risk it,” Del Potro said. “I have experience about injuries so I took the decision not to play.”

Del Potro first felt the pain on course to winning the Estoril Open on Sunday.

“Hopefully I can recover quickly and it’s nothing serious,” said Del Potro, who beat Marin Cilic in three sets Wednesday. “I won’t be in Rome and I don’t know if I’ll be able to play in Nice or Roland Garros.”

Del Potro, who called the pain “strong,” said he would travel back to Argentina to treat the problem, ruling him out of next week’s Rome Masters.

The 32nd-ranked Argentine had begun to find his form in 2011 after missing most of last year following wrist surgery. The 22-year-old was ranked No. 481 on Jan. 31 but wins at Delray Beach and Estoril seemed to put him in contention for upcoming Grand Slams.

“It’s not nice to have to withdraw from this tournament and this game which would have been nice to play but I’m not in shape,” Del Potro said. “I tried but I’m not in shape to play.”

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news? … n-delpotro

#144 06-05-2011 16:48:40

Serenity

User

French Open could be in doubt for injured Del Potro

The ATP comeback progress of Juan Del Potro has been stalled as the Argentine rushes home to have a hip problem examined by his doctors in Buenos Aires.

The 2009 US Open winner was unable to take to the court for his third-round match at the Madrid Masters with Rafael Nadal and now fears his clay season could be compromised.

With the French Open starting May 22, there are no guarantees that the 22-year-old, who missed most of 2010 recovering from wrist surgery, will be fit to take to the court.

"I will not play in Rome (from Sunday) and I don't know if I can play Nice or Roland Garros," said the the one-time Top five player who has worked his ranking from 484 to 32nd. Del Potro won the Estoril event last weekend and picked up his his hip problem there.

"It's a very annoying pain that I feel all the time," he said. "Not even heat treatment is making it feel better. I'm going home and hope to have a quick rehab. I've never had an injury like this. Maybe it comes from not playing on clay for so long (22 months)."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20110 … _Del_Potro

#145 10-05-2011 20:33:41

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Niepewny występ del Potro w Paryżu.

Mistrz Us Open 2009 ma zwołać na środę konferencję prasową podczas której poinformuje, czy wystąpi na kortach Rolanda Garrosa.

Poniżej opis kontuzji DelPo. Medical English to nie jest moja mocna strona, jakby ktoś miał o tym jakieś większe pojęcie to proszę o wyjaśnienie. Wygląda to jednak bardziej na uraz jakiegoś mięśnia niż na biodro sensu stricto.

http://www.getbodysmart.com/ap/muscular … orial.html

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#146 10-05-2011 21:51:04

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Del Potro racing for fitness in time for French Open

http://www.tennistalk.com/images/article/1728.jpg

There are serious doubts that injured Argentine Juan Martin Del Potro will heal a hip muscle tear in time to make a start at the French Open which is fast approaching with a start date of May 22.

Del Potro got the bad news when medical tests on his condition - first suffered during an Estoril semi-final match on April 30 - came back. He played in pain to win a title in Estoril but had to quit prior to his Madrid third-round match last week against Rafael Nadal.

The Argentine flew straight home to see his doctors only a few months after making a return to the ATP after missing the majority of last season as he recovered and rehabbed form right wrist surgery.

"I started rehab today (Monday) and will do everything possible to play in Paris," Del Potro said in a statement, "I want to do things calmly without hurry my return the circuit," adding that he would do "everything possible to be in Paris."

Del Potro reached the French Open semi-finals in 2009, his last appearance there, and rose into the world Top five with his 2009 US Open finals upset of Roger Federer.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20110 … rench_Open

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#147 11-05-2011 13:33:07

Serenity

User

DEL POTRO IN DOUBT FOR ROLAND GARROS

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/69889B62CF73465E94301498D515F244.ashx

Juan Martin del Potro is in doubt for Roland Garros after he revealed that he had suffered an 8mm tear in his left hip muscle.

A PR agency representing del Potro released a statement saying: "It is still unknown how long it will take for del Potro to come back to the tour but he will most likely not make it to play the second Grand Slam of the season, Roland Garros."

Del Potro suffered the injury last week at the Mutua Madrid Masters, where he was forced to withdraw from the tournament before his scheduled third-round match with Rafael Nadal.

The 2009 US Open champion began rehabilitation Monday. Del Potro has slashed his South African Airways 2011 ATP Ranking from No. 485 to No. 31 after an impressive 27-6 start to the season, which has included titles in Estoril and Delray Beach.

Fellow Argentine David Nalbandian has also withdrawn from Roland Garros with a virus. The Associated Press quoted his spokesman, Bernardo Ballero, who said that the veteran is “not right physically”.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … arros.aspx

#148 12-05-2011 16:48:26

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Del Potro ciągle wierzy w start na RG!

Argentyński tenisista powiedział na konferencji prasowej w Buenos Aires, ze jego uraz nie jest aż tak groźny, jak pierwotnie przypuszczano. Dodał, że cały czas ma "marzenie" o grze na kortach RG i jest w trakcie intensywnej rehabilitacji, która ma go przywrócić do pełni zdrowia.

Zdjęcie z konferencji:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eHpcJicHV9lb/x610.jpg

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#149 12-05-2011 21:29:06

Serenity

User

Injured del Potro hopes to be fit for Roland Garros

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP)—Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro says he hopes to be fit for the French Open despite struggling with a hip injury.

The 22-year-old Del Potro has a muscle tear, which caused him to withdraw before a match against Rafael Nadal at the Madrid Open last week.

The Argentine player says the injury is “not too serious” and he still has the “dream” of playing in Paris when the tournament starts on May 22. Del Potro reached the semifinals in 2009, the same year he won at Flushing Meadow.

Del Potro has climbed back to No. 31 in the rankings after plummeting when he had to sit out much of last season with a wrist injury. Victories in Delray Beach and Estoril earlier this season suggested he would again be a contender in the Grand Slam tournaments.

http://tennis.com/articles/templates/ne … &zoneid=25

#150 12-05-2011 23:57:19

Bizon

siła spokoju

Eh, co za padlina Kontuzjogenny to on jest na maxa. Życzę mu jak najlepiej, ale tak to już chyba z nim będzie. Trochę pogra, zrobi formę, coś tam wygra, potem znowu kontuzja i tak przewijaj...

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#151 13-05-2011 00:12:27

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Bizon napisał:

Trochę pogra, zrobi formę, coś tam wygra, potem znowu kontuzja i tak przewijaj...

Tak sobie pomyślałem, że on może naprawdę nieźle się obłowić w tych mniejszych turniejach. 2 zwycięstwa w tym roku, gdzie jak wiosną doszedł do przyzwoitej formy to w takim Estoril nie miał w zasadzie żadnej konkurencji. Dobrze, że po tej paskudnej kontuzji nadgarstka jego licznik turniejowy ciągle bije.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#152 15-05-2011 10:44:17

Bizon

siła spokoju

Są jakieś nowe wieści na temat zdrowia JMDP?

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#153 16-05-2011 20:19:02

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Bizon napisał:

Są jakieś nowe wieści na temat zdrowia JMDP?

Cały czas nie ma decyzji.

Juan Martin del Potro 'not certain' to feature at the French Open

World number 31 Juan Martin Del Potro will make a decision this week as to whether he will be fit enough to take part in the French Open, which gets under way in Paris later this month, following a hip injury sustained playing in the Madrid Masters.

The Argentinian, whose only grand slam title came two years ago at the US Open at Flushing Meadows,  was absent from the circuit for the majority of 2010 after injuring his wrist and only made his long-awaited comeback earlier this year, before suffering this new problem in Spain.

"I'm not certain to be in Paris," said the 22 year old, whose best performance at Roland Garros came in 2009 when he reached the semi-finals, before losing in five sets to Roger Federer.

"I'll have tests in the first days of next week to see if I can play five sets on clay".

http://www.sportingo.com/tennis/a20807_ … rench-open

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#154 18-05-2011 12:01:24

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Juan Martin Del Potro zagra na Roland Garros.

French Open - Del Potro will make French Open

Juan Martin del Potro has confirmed he will play at the French Open starting this weekend.

"It's a lot of effort, but we're getting there. See you in Paris," Del Potro said on Twitter, his preferred means of communicating with reporters and friends.

The 22-year-old former world number four, who won the US Open in 2009, has been recovering from a torn hip muscle that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Masters tournament earlier this month.

Del Potro, ranked 27th in the world, said eight days ago he would make every effort to get to Roland Garros. He has made a comeback this year after missing most of last season with a wrist injury that required surgery.
Reuters

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/18052011/58/ … -open.html

#155 19-05-2011 12:26:58

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Del Potro Overcomes Setback, Ready For Paris

Juan Martin del Potro will play at Roland Garros after overcoming a setback to his hip. The Argentine revealed the news on his Twitter account, tweeting, “With big effort, we made it. See you in Paris!”

A semi-finalist at Roland Garros in 2009, del Potro believed he would miss the year’s second major after sustaining an 8mm tear in his left hip muscle at the Mutua Madrid Open. He had felt pain at the Estoril Open, but continued playing in Portugal, taking home his second title of 2011 after defeating Fernando Verdasco in the final. The injury worsened in Madrid, and the Argentine was forced to withdraw prior to a much anticipated duel with World No. 1 Rafael Nadal.

Since being ranked No. 485 on 31 January, the former US Open champion has climbed 458 places to No. 27.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … arros.aspx

#156 23-05-2011 21:14:10

Serenity

User

RG 2011 - konferencja po zwycięstwie w 1 rundzie

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multi … 0009f.html

#157 28-05-2011 19:17:52

niespotykany

User

Odpadł z RG w 3 rundzie z Djoko. Mecz zaczął się w piątek i skończył po dwóch setach z powodu zapadających ciemności. Del Potro grał naprawdę dobrze. Wymiany były długie i ostre. W sobotę niestety był już cieniem samego siebie.

Ładny początek... Tutaj obowiązują pewne zasady, w tym poprawna pisownia. Następne takie posty nie będą tolerowane. / jaccol

Ostatnio edytowany przez jaccol55 (28-05-2011 19:22:53)

#158 29-05-2011 19:26:55

Serenity

User

RG 2011 - konferencja po porażce w 3 rundzie.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multi … 00192.html

#159 22-06-2011 20:44:34

Serenity

User

Wimbledon 2011 - wywiad po zwycięstwie w 1 rundzie

J.M del Potro bt F. Cipolla 6 4, 6 1, 6 3

Q. Are you satisfied with your game today, and is there more to come?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yes. I think for be my first match since 2009 on grass, it's okay. I can play better. I need to improve many things if I want to still alive in the tournament.

But for start, is a nice match.

Q. Was it tough or...

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yes. He's very fast. He made many slices, dropshots. I'm not top player, so sometimes is going to be difficult. But I served really well today, and I feel confidence with my game.

Q. How does it feel being back at Wimbledon after the two year gap?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Really nice. I miss all the tournaments. This one is one of the best of the world. And I came here many days before for be ready for this tournament, trying to learn on grass. Need to improve my volley, my serve, everything.

If not this year, maybe the next one. But I'm trying.

Q. Did the rain break disrupt you a lot yesterday?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: No, no, no. We are professional. Here in London, everything with the weather can happen. But we want to play in every way in every surface, and we are here for that.

Q. Is it fair to say that you looked a bit nervous today?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Today? You think so?

Q. Yes, I think so.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Maybe. Maybe, because he's very dangerous. But I was focused with my serve. Here on grass, if you have a good serve, take your chance, you have many opportunities to win.

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/int … 36742.html

#160 26-06-2011 11:21:07

Serenity

User

Wimbledon 2011 - wywiad po zwycięstwie w 2 rundzie

J. del Potro bt. O. Rochus 6 7, 6 1, 6 0, 6 4

Q. What is your feeling today after this match?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I'm feeling better than yesterday. I think today was better match for me. I play really aggressive during all the match and I take all my opportunities to be a quick match.

So that's important for my next round because I don't have a day off this week. I playing since Monday to tomorrow. So will be difficult.

But I hope be ready for fight.

Q. How do you explain the difference between yesterday and today?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I don't know. Just I had a little bad luck. I have set points, and he play really well. And today I'm still trying, serving well. I was more aggressive with my returns. All my breakpoints I played more aggressive than yesterday and I closed the match easy, no?

Q. In which shape are you? No problem physically?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yes, I'm getting better. Slowly, but I'm getting better.

Q. Slowly, what?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: It's not easy play a Grand Slam, play this Grand Slam since 2009. I will play tomorrow again. Hopefully be in good shape for play Simon, he's really nice player. He has a lot of talent, so will be difficult.

Q. You met twice.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yeah.

Q. A very long match at the US Open.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: At the US Open. He play really, really good. We just play on exhibition last week. But, you know, tomorrow will be a good match for both. So I want to be focused, to be ready for play good tennis.

Q. You hit 75 winners today and yesterday.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: How many?

Q. 75. You must be pleased with that statistic.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yeah. Looking here I played 30 aces, too. It's a nice number. But hopefully be the same tomorrow. I will need all my weapons: my serve, my volleys, my forehand, if I want to stay alive in the tournament.

Q. Do you think that's the key for you on grass?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yeah, I think so. If you have nice serve and you play focus all the points, you have chance to play a good game. I don't know if you gonna win or lose, but you will have any chance for sure.

Q. How many double faults did you have?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Three.

Q. It seems players are double faulting less than before. Why do you think that is?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I'm thinking I made my first double fault in the tiebreak, so it's a bad moment for make a double fault. So I will change that for tomorrow.

Q. But in general, people are hitting fewer double faults. Why do you think that is?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I don't know. Well, you have to give your serve whatever you can. If you play against good return players, is better if you be more aggressive with your first and second serve. I think that's the reason.

Q. But that would mean you might make more double faults.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Yeah. Hopefully not. But I will think about you if I make a double fault.

Q. Can you tell us a bit about the shoes.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: The shoes? I don't know. Was to the crowd.

Q. Was it losing the set or was it stopping the match?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I lost the set. Once again I stop a match for another day. I think the crowd was, until the last point with cold, windy, rain, so was a good idea for them.

Q. Did the crowd ask for your shoes? Have you ever given your shoes before?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: No, the first time. After the match, I saw the kid with my shoes and I sign for him.

Q. Did you walk back to the locker room in your bare feet?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: My socks.

Q. Is playing on grass easier for your body than hard courts, maybe even than clay?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: No, it's really difficult for my physically and for my game playing here on grass. But this year I'm here for learn, for improve my serve and volleys.

And after French, I came here for practice a lot, every day. If I have a good result, it's better. But if I not, it's a good moment for improve my game here and for be ready for the next years.

Q. What parts of your body does it hurt?

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Well, after a match, every part hurts. But we have a good physios, good massages, and I will try to be in good shape for tomorrow.

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/int … 60268.html

Stopka forum

RSS