mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#61 18-01-2010 20:29:22

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Marat Safin

Atrakcyjne kobiety koło tej małej. Marat mógłby pomyśleć o stabilizacji.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#62 27-01-2010 16:06:14

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

100 Lat Marat !

Wszystkiego Najlepszego !

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#63 27-01-2010 19:02:04

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Stówka Carze!

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#64 27-01-2010 21:01:57

Lena

flower power

Ulubiony zawodnik: Marat Safin

Wszystkiego naj naj mój ty piękny, sexi i 30-letni

No matter what happens in 2009, Marat Safin has already cemented himself
as one of the most exciting - if under performing - champions in recent memory.

s: Sydney, Cincinnati '09; d: AO, Londyn '09 - with Syd
s: Johannesburg, Los Angeles '10; d: AO, RG '10 - with Rob

#65 27-01-2010 21:42:30

Serenity

User

trzydziestka strzeliła Najlepszego Marat

#66 14-03-2010 13:42:24

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=30757

Marat zadebiutował w turnieju weteranów, w których grają byli zawodnicy ATP. Car poległ w 2 setach z rakiety Wayna Ferreiry.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#67 14-03-2010 16:57:00

Lena

flower power

Ale za to jak ładnie wyglądał na stadionie w Rio, uśmiechnięty i w kanarkowych barwach 

aż sobie powklejam
http://www.tenisnews.com.br/images/topics/safinzico.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2v0zltl.jpg

Mareczek
http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/1003/e9/69355b0e2892.jpg

sie tak patrze i dobre wspomnienia wracają
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/darceylondon/2010%20EXHOS%20and%20TOURNEYS/20100312RIO_Guga_tribute.jpg

#68 06-07-2010 13:40:50

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

http://twitter.com/DavisCup

Safin has been spotted training with the Russian team in Moscow... comeback on the horizon, or just having a hit?

#69 08-07-2010 09:54:46

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.ole.com.ar/tenis/Saque-volea … 70753.html

Safin: "Argentyna gra znakomicie podczas tegorocznego mundialu"
Nalbandian: "przynajmniej się zakwalifikowaliśmy"

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#70 16-07-2010 11:40:56

Serenity

User

Retired Safin being groomed for tennis executive life

Eights months after retirement, Marat Safin seems to have traded his tennis togs for a suit and a desk as he works - at least part-time - with the Russian federation.

The one-time rebel whose over-the-top antics and world No. 1 winning ways enlivened the sport for a decade, will hopefully not have bow to corporate mediocrity as part of his new lifestyle.

Insiders believe the two-time Grand Slam champion, 30, is being groomed to eventually take over as national tennis supremo from Shamil Tarpischev, Davis and Fed Cup boss and federation president among other duties after 36 years in the sport.

Safin is on the fast-track to the top after being elected to Russia’s Olympic committee in late 2009. In that role, he visited the Vancouver Olympics. But Safin has also not gotten too far away from tennis, visiting both the French Open and Wimbledon in one official capacity or another.

His nominal role: attract more top players to the Kremlin Cup in Moscow in October. As such, life is now different for the former bad boy: "I have to run around and be nice to everybody,” joked Safin. He is rumoured in Russian circles to eventually take over as Kremlin Cup tournament director.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … utive_life

#71 20-07-2010 11:32:29

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Safin the Suit

Marat Safin may have hung up his racquets, but he hasn’t left tennis altogether. Now he’s taking care of business as a Russian tennis official.

During his colorful tennis career, Marat Safin did not seem cut from diplomatic cloth. He spoke from the cuff (often outrageously), demolished hundreds of racquets (usually furiously), and of course famously yanked down his shorts after a brilliant winner at the French Open (spontaneously). But just a few months removed from the tour, the two-time major winner with a strong libertine streak is glad-handing officials and selling himself as a member of both the Russian Olympic committee and the Russian Tennis Federation. Or as he puts it with a broad smile: “Now I have to run around and be nice to everybody.”

Since announcing at the start of 2009 that he would hang up his racquets at the end of the season—a decision the 30-year-old seemed to regret as his ranking dropped and his tolerance for unending retirement questions evaporated—Safin defied speculation that he would sit back on his wealth and just…chill. In December, Safin was elected to his country’s Olympic committee and he’s also working behind the scenes in Russian tennis.

He showed up at Wimbledon’s second week not to check out the tennis, greet old friends, or even to scout the tennis venue for the 2012 London Olympics. “It’s still a little bit far for that,” he said. After all, he reminded a reporter at Wimbledon, “everything is great” at the world’s most prestigious event. (It didn’t seem necessary to remind Safin that he once declared after a loss here that he “hated” grass and that he often complained of the food being too expensive.) Instead, Safin was at the All England Club strong-arming ATP tour officials—and presumably players themselves—to play at his native Moscow event, the Kremlin Cup. “I just want to bring more players to our tournament,” says Safin, who has a vested interest since he says he’ll “officially” be in charge of the event soon. “We need to make it more interesting. Lately we’ve struggled with the tennis players. The people in Russia want to see a little bit more the good quality players.”

No conversation with Safin goes too long without mention of his sister, Dinara Safina. The two are the only siblings in history to rank No. 1 on the men’s and women’s tours. But these are troubled times for the 24-year-old Safina, who has been plagued by injuries and a crisis of confidence. After holding the top ranking for much of 2009, the three-time Grand Slam runner-up has dropped to No. 33. “She’s struggling,” Safin says. “She has a stress fracture in her spine. She’s been playing with pain and it’s not the way to play.” Big brother’s advice? Take a big chunk of time off, re-evaluate, and stop trying to play through the pain. “I think she needs to rest six months and think about the future,” Safin says of his sister. “Don’t play two weeks here and two weeks there and get [re-]injured.”

For a player who operated in the fast lane and celebrated with champagne and chilled vodka when he defeated Pete Sampras in the 2000 U.S. Open final, life as a bureaucrat can sometimes blend into the mundane. Although he attended the Vancouver Olympics and also stopped by Roland Garros, Safin has his Dilbert moments. “I go to the office,” he said, “I sit down and answer the phone, I send some e-mails.” Safin says he is working to “restructure” the federation and is looking forward for a new “team” he’s helping put in place. The deskwork does not seem to bother. Life, says Safin, is good. “Very good,” he smiled.

http://www.tennis.com/articles/template … 4&zoneid=9

#72 23-11-2010 13:00:36

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Safin wiceprezydentem rosyjskiej federacji tenisowej

Otwiera się nowy rozdział w życiu Marata Safina, ex lidera rankingu i dwukrotnego mistrza wielkoszlemowego, który rok po zakończeniu kariery został nominowany na wiceszefa rosyjskiej federacji tenisowej.
W zakresie obowiązków Safina będzie organizacja turniejów międzynarodowych w Rosji oraz opieka nad programem przygotowującym młodych sportowców do rozpoczęcia kariery zawodowej.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2010/ … tenisowej/

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#73 10-12-2010 12:25:32

Lena

flower power

Safin nawołuje ATP do zmian: dajcie władzę zawodnikom

Przyznanie Rosji prawa gospodarza piłkarskich mistrzostw świata to w opinii Marata Safina, wiceszefa tamtejszej federacji tenisowej, dowód wiarygodności jego kraju na arenie międzynarodowej. Były nr 1 rankingu chce wykorzystać korzystną koniunkturę także w swoim sporcie.

Jako druga osoba w krajowym tenisie, ale również jako doradca komitetu olimpijskiego, Safin stawia sobie za cel wykorzystanie szans, jakie stoją przed rosyjskim białym sportem. - Mamy pieniądze, więc nie dlaczego nie możemy mieć więcej turniejów ATP? - pyta w wywiadzie dla dziennika "La Gazzetta dello Sport".

- Jesteśmy wielkim rynkiem. Proszę zobaczyć, z jakimi trudnościami zmagają się inne państwa, a w jaki sposób my wywalczyliśmy Mundial - mówi. Zadania: - Praca u podstaw szkolenia systemowego, którego nie mamy. Mamy mało juniorów na wysokim poziomie. Musimy stworzyć przyszłość i wypełnić lukę, która dzieli nas od innych krajów.

Proponuje także zmiany w zarządzaniu tenisem na świecie: - Nic się nie zmienia, bo istnieją grupy interesów i każda ma własną wizję rozwoju. Nikt nie mówi, nikt się nie sprzeciwia, więc decydują managerowie i ci, którzy nie wiedzą nic o tenisie. Tak, wina leży po stronie zawodników. Zawsze jak wychyla się ktoś z pomysłem, to inni go za plecami wyśmiewają, blokują. Byłem zawodowcem przez 12 lat i zawsze było tak samo - przyznaje.

Rozwiązanie? - Zmieniłbym format rozgrywek i wiele innych spraw. Dajmy rządzić zawodnikom, którzy wiedzą, co mówią i ich jedynym interesem nie jest kasa. Powiedziałem to już szefowi ATP: koniec z ludźmi, którzy przychodzą z Disneylandu albo z hokeja. Zaangażujmy takie osoby jak Gaudenzi, McEnroe, Edberg, 4-5 byłych zawodników i dajmy im precyzyjne zadania.

Po zakończeniu kariery w ubiegłym roku Safin, dwukrotny mistrz wielkoszlemowy, bynajmniej się nie nudzi. W tenisa jeszcze gra, głównie dla zachowania formy i w pokazówkach. Podstawową pracę wykonuje teraz w garniturze. Jego siostra Dinara, także była liderka rankingu światowego, cierpi na nieoperowalne schorzenie kręgosłupa i nie wiadomo kiedy wróci do rywalizacji.

www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis

#74 27-01-2011 15:19:22

jaccol55

Administrator

Marat obchodzi dzisiaj swoje 31 urodziny!

Wszystkiego najlepszego Carze.

Stopka forum

RSS