Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 26-12-2009 16:46:04

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Sezon 2010 - prognozy.

2010 PREVIEW

Już tylko 5 dni dzieli nas od nieoficjalnego początku sezonu 2010. Jak zwykle otwartych pozostaje mnóstwo pytań, każdego interesuje co innego. Mnie ciekawi, czy duet "Fedal" będzie w stanie utrzymać swoją dominację w turniejach WS (w sensie 3/4 wszystkich skalpów) oraz jak wyglądać będzie czołówka rankingu na koniec nadchodzącego roku.
Rok 2009 pokazał, że okres stagnacji w czubie rankingu mamy chyba za sobą. Panowie coraz częściej zmieniają się pozycjami. Jedni powracają na "swoje" miejsce, inni z nich spadają, jeszcze inni poprawiają swój najwyższy ranking (np Murray na 2 tygodnie przed USO).
Interesująca jest też kwestia graczy, którzy będą rozdawać karty. Czy będzie to tylko top-5 czy może pojawi się ktoś 6, a może kilku kolejnych graczy.

Zapraszam do przedstawiania swoich wizji.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 28-12-2009 12:32:11

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Re: Sezon 2010 - prognozy.

As the 2010 ATP season rapidly approaches, it’s time to take a look at ten Top 100 players (in order of their ranking) who will be under pressure next year.

Novak Djokovic – Djokovic won more matches than anyone else on tour in 2009, but he came up short at the Grand Slams, failing to reach a final and appearing in only one semi. He will have to change that in 2010 if he wants to overtake Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, or just to hold off Andy Murray and Juan Martin Del Potro.

Andy Murray – Like Djokovic, Murray had little to complain about in 2009 outside of the Grand Slams. However, also like Djokovic, the Scot failed to make it back to major final and he reached just one slam semi. Murray is only 22 years old, but it is time for him to win on the biggest stage in tennis.

Tomas Berdych – You are supposed to be on the rise in your early 20s, but Berdych has been on the decline. After wrapping up 2006 at No. 13 in the world, Berdych finished 2007 at 14th and concluded each of the past two seasons at 20th. If the 24-year-old Czech does not make the most of his talent and live up to his potential soon, his career will go down as a disappointment.

Marcos Baghdatis – A former Top 10 player, Baghdatis has been crippled by physical problems in each of the past two seasons. It might be hard to believe since the Cypriot has already been around for a long time, but he is still just 24 years old. He has time to return to Top 10 status…but the clock—especially given his propensity for injury—is ticking.

James Blake – Blake has been counted out before in his life, and he is certainly being counted out right now. At 29 years old (30 next week) and falling fast in the rankings, Blake could be at the end of the road following his 2010 campaign if he does not turn things around.

Richard Gasquet –Gasquet’s forgettable 2009 (both on and off the court) was defined by the cocaine scandal, which sidelined him for two critical months. The Court of Arbitration for Sport threw Gasquet a lifeline by letting him return full time in 2010; now it’s time for Gasquet to make the most of his second chance.

David Nalbandian – Hip surgery pretty much destroyed Nalbandian’s 2009 campaign. It’s a long way back for the Argentine, a former world No. 3 who is now 64th in the world, and his age (28 on New Year’s Day) is not conducive to returning from injury. Nalbandian needs to get going right away.

Philipp Petzschner – A relatively late bloomer on the ATP Tour, the 25-year-old Petzschner peaked at 35th in the world in September of this year, but he flamed out down the stretch and currently sits at No. 80. The future is now (or never) for Petzschner.

Dmitry Tursunov – A mainstay of the Top 30 between 2006 and 2008, Tursunov dealt with all kinds of injuries in 2009 and now registers at No. 89 in the world. At 27 years old, it is now or never for the Russian if he wants to return to prominence.

Ernests Gulbis – One of the most talented players in the sport, Gulbis lost his way both on and off the court in 2010. The Latvian is just 21 years old, so recovering from such a dismal year can be done. Recovering from two years like the one he endured in 2009, however, seems impossible. Already a Grand Slam quarterfinalist (2008 French Open), Gulbis needs to return to that level and he needs to do it now.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20091 … ce_in_2010

#3 28-12-2009 12:37:21

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Moim zdaniem trochę na wyrost wybrana "10".
Dima, Petzschner, Djoković - jaka presja? Jeden od ponad roku ma ciągłe kontuzje, drugi zabłysnął na dobrą sprawę raz, a trzeci po raz kolejny rozegrał bardzo dobry sezon. 
Jeżeli ktoś ma grać w tym roku pod presją to z pewnością będą to Murray i Gulbis. Pierwszy ma negatywne wsparcie swoich mediów, a drugi...to co on robi ze swoim talentem to woła o pomstę do nieba. 1/4 RG w wieku 19 lat, a teraz sukcesem będzie jak ugra 1/2 zwykłej "250".

Jeszcze jeden artykuł:

Merry Christmas...and a Happy New Year?

Merry Christmas...and a Happy New Year? The holidays are upon us, and that probably means most of us are putting 2009 in the past and looking ahead to 2010. What will make next year a successful one for some of the ATP's best?

A Christmas wish list of sorts for 2010:

1) Roger Federer - Federer's 2009 was just about perfect in every way (he was a total of two sets away from winning the calendar year Grand Slam), so if there is anything he can add that still eludes him, it's a Davis Cup title. Switzerland travels to Spain in round one, but if Federer plays and Nadal passes (unlikely), it could mark the beginning of a Swiss run.

2) Rafael Nadal - A clean bill of health from start to finish has to top Nadal's list of priorities. If he can accomplish that task, his next wish--regaining the French Open crown--should be a real possibility.

3) Novak Djokovic - After doing virtually everything except come up big at the majors in 2009, Djokovic will surely be focusing almost exclusively on the four Grand Slams next season. His one and only triumph came almost two full years ago at the Australian Open. It's time for another.

4) Andy Murray - Having also come up short at the slams, Murray needs to win a big one to silence his critics. Wimbledon, of course, is the main goal.

5) Juan Martin Del Potro - Already a slam winner, Del Potro should have his sights set on the top (the top of the rankings, that is). His talent is undeniable, but he will need an injury-free year in order to have any chance of being consistent enough to become No. 1 in the world.

6) Nikolay Davydenko - Davydenko enjoyed an almost perfect 2009 campaign; the betting scandal came to an end, and--after returning from injury--he stormed back into the Top 10, scored his first career win over Federer, and won the Masters Cup. The odds are not in his favor, but all that is left for Davydenko to accomplish is winning a Grand Slam.

7) Andy Roddick - You think Djokovic is in a Grand Slam "drought?" Roddick has not won a major title since his lone triumph at the 2003 U.S. Open. At 27, Roddick knows he is no longer a contender for the top spot in the rankings. All he wants (desperately, it should be noted) is another slam.

Others:

Gael Monfils - Masters Cup qualification and--less likely--a surprise French Open title should be at the front of his mind in 2010.

Marin Cilic - Probably still at least a year from serious Grand Slam title contention, but a Masters Cup berth seems like a next logical step in the 21-year-old's progression.

Tommy Haas, Marcos Baghdatis, and David Nalbandian - All they want is an injury-free 2010 campaign, and with it a legitimate chance to regain Top 10 status.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20091 … ew_Year%3F

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#4 28-12-2009 17:14:35

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Although it may seem like the season just ended, the 2010 ATP kickoff is rapidly approaching. Let's take a look at what's in store for the first month of the year.

2010 is only one week away and the new ATP World Tour season will soon be upon us. As always, the year will get started with what should be an entertaining, revealing, action-packed January.

However, the action really gets started later this month. It's not an official tournament, just an exhibition, but the Capitala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi once again boasts a star-studded field. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, the top two players in the world, have byes to the semifinals of the six-man event. Opening matches on December 31 will pit Robin Soderling against Stanislas Wawrinka and Nikolay Davydenko vs. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

Two days after the Abu Dhabi, the official season will begin in Doha, Chennai, and Brisbane.

Federer and Nadal--not to mention Davydenko and Tsonga, as well--will be right back at in Doha, where Mikhail Youzhny, Viktor Troicki, and Ivo Karlovic will also kick off their 2010 campaigns. So far one wild card has been handed out; to 38-year-old Younes El Aynaoui, who last played in 2008.

Soderling and Wawrinka headline the field in Chennai along with defending champion Marin Cilic. Wild card recipients were Carlos Moya, Rohan Bopanna, and 2009 runner-up Somdev Devvarman.

Others will be looking to get a head start Down Under; among them in Brisbane are Andy Roddick, Gael Monfils, Radek Stepanek, and Marcos Baghdatis.

Most of the top players will take a week off from January 11-17 prior to the Australian Open, so the fields in Auckland and Sydney are not quite as strong. David Nalbandian, who missed most of 2009 due to hip surgery, is expected to have a wild card into Sydney.

Youngsters Nick Lindahl of Australia and Ryan Harrison of the USA have already played their way into the first Grand Slam of the season. Lindahl won Tennis Australia's wild card playoffs while Harrison emerged victorious in the USTA's wild card tournament. Lindahl beat Bernard Tomic in the Australian final, but Tomic received a wild card nonetheless. Carsten Ball and under-18 national champion Jason Kubler have also been given wild cards from Tennis Australia.

Andreas Beck, Xavier Malisse, and Mario Ancic are the only three main-draw direct entrants who have already pulled out of the Australian Open; Malisse, of course, against his well. Taking their places are Jan Hajek, Igor Kunitsyn, and Robin Haase.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20091 … nuary_2010

#5 01-01-2010 22:35:51

jaccol55

Administrator

Czy młodzi zwolnią Federera - zaczynamy sezon ATP

Już w niedzielę rozpoczyna się zapowiadający się pasjonująco sezon ATP. Roger Federer i Rafael Nadal, coraz bardziej naciskający na nich Novak Đoković, Andy Murray i Juan del Potro, a dalej coraz groźniejsi Robin Söderling i Fernando Verdasco oraz mający za sobą najlepszy sezon w karierze Nikołaj Dawidienko.
Na początek w Dausze rozegrany zostanie turniej, który spośród wszystkich odbywających się przed Australian Open będzie miał największą pulę nagród (ponad milion dolarów). W pierwszym tygodniu odbędą się także dwa zawody w australijskim Brisbane i indyjskim Chennai. Tydzień przed Melbourne (18-31 stycznia) zawodnicy będą mogli wystartować w Sydney lub nowozelandzkim Auckland.

Pierwsze dwa turnieje rangi mistrzowskiej (Masters 1000) odbędą się w marcu w Indian Wells i Miami. Potem imprezy takie, ustępujące rangą jedynie Wielkim Szlemom i Turniejowi Mistrzów, odbędą się na kortach ziemnych w Monte Carlo, Rzymie i Madrycie, podczas amerykańskiego lata w Toronto i Cincinnati oraz w październiku i listopadzie w Szanghaju i Paryżu. Zwieńczeniem sezonu będzie w Londynie Masters, ostatnio przemianowany na finały cyklu World Tour.

W kalendarzu wydzielono cztery terminy na Grupę Światową Pucharu Davisa. W dniach 5-7 marca odbędą się spotkania I rundy, a na 9-11 czerwca zaplanowano ćwierćfinały. Od 17 do 19 września rozgrywane będą półfinały i mecze barażowe. Wielki finał odbędzie się w dniach 3-5 grudnia.

Do kalendarza ATP powraca Santiago, gdzie turniej odbywał się do roku 2000, a od tego czasu cykl World Tour (wcześniej Tour) gościł w Chile w Viña del Mar. Po wieloletniej przerwie (po raz ostatni w 1995 roku) najlepsi tenisiści świata zawitają też do Nicei. W mieście, gdzie w przeszłości po dwa tytuły zdobyli Ilie Nastase i Björn Borg impreza odbędzie się na tydzień przed French Open (23 maja - 6 czerwca).

Bez zmian przedstawia się krótki sezon na kortach trawiastych. W każdym z dwóch tygodni poprzedzających Wimbledon (21 czerwca - 4 lipca) tradycyjnie odbędą się po dwa turnieje: w niemieckim Halle i londyńskim Queen's oraz w holenderskim 's-Hertogenbosch i angielskim Eastbourne.

Po dziewięciu latach do kalendarza powraca Atlanta, gdzie tenisiści będą rywalizować w lipcu. Impreza ta otworzy amerykański cykl przed US Open. Zwieńczająca Wielki Szlema lewa odbędzie się w parku Flushing Meadows w Nowym Jorku (30 sierpnia - 12 września).

W 2010 roku rozegrane zostaną 62 turnieje w 32 krajach na sześciu kontynentach. Federer będzie chciał po raz szósty w ostatnich siedmiu latach ukończyć sezon jako lider rankingu i dalej śrubować rekord zdobytych wielkoszlemowych tytułów (obecnie ma ich 15, o jeden więcej niż dotychczasowy rekordzista Pete Sampras). Nadal z kolei po perturbacjach zdrowotnych za punkt honoru postawi sobie odzyskanie panowania w Roland Garros. O wysokim poziomie współczesnego męskiego tenisa niech świadczy to, że w minionym sezonie 19 zawodników z Top20 zdobyło co najmniej jeden tytuł.

Rewelacyjny mistrz US Open del Potro i pogromca Nadala w Paryżu Söderling nie ułatwią zadania elicie. A są przecież jeszcze triumfator Masters Dawidienko i sensacja Australian Open Fernando Verdasco. Swoje trzy grosze z pewnością wtrąci Andy Roddick, który stoczył fantastyczną batalią z Federerem w finale ostatniego Wimbledonu. Mamy też efektownych i szalenie groźnych Francuzów Jo-Wilfrieda Tsongę i Gaëla Monfilsa oraz chorwackiego olbrzyma Marina Čilicia.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2009/ … sezon-atp/

#6 11-01-2010 15:26:52

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/t … index.html

Eksperci przepowiadają przebieg sezonu 2010. Andrew Lawrence typuje Del Potro jako Mistrza Wimbledonu, to chyba najbardziej zaskakujący typ.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

Stopka forum

RSS