#81 07-05-2009 23:37:14

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Re: Andy Roddick

Madrid Around the Corner

May 7, 8:08am GMT+5 by andyroddick.com
Madrid Around the Corner

Abra-kadabrah, ala-kazaam, make Andy fire on clay again!

‘La Caja Magica’, or the Magic Box, hosts the new Mutua Madrilenda Madrid Tennis Open in Spain from May 8 – 17, boasting the only Olympic-ready venue with three retractable-roof arena clay courts with capacity for 12,500, 3,500 and 2,500 people. As Andy and Team Roddick get ready for the “red season”, AR.com is here to prepare you, too.

From “Tennis Masters Madrid” in 2002 to the “Masters Series de Madrid” to the current title, the widely popular and ever growing clay Masters Series event is kicking off its eighth year. Our number one American played for five of the seven previous years, missing out in 2004 and 2008, and is excited to kick off his clay court season here for year number six. Andy has seen the second round a handful of times in Madrid, and is aiming to meet the third for the first time here. Last year, that goal was scorched after falling to clay native, Frenchman Gael Monfils in a close three sets.

In addition to the change in venue location and renovations, other major additions have been made. For instance, Andy was in Madrid eight months ago for this very tournament as it was previously held in October with all hard courts. Now, not only does it have both clay courts and retractable roofs, it is also hosting both the top ATP and WTA tour players as well as Doubles for the next ten days. With a Lenny Kravitz concert on the 8th to set the tone, the players will be “Calling All Angels” to keep them from flying away from this clay oasis too soon.

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#82 13-06-2009 20:42:03

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Roddick hopeful over ankle injury

Andy Roddick remains confident he will be fit for Wimbledon after retiring hurt during his AEGON Championship semi-final against fellow American James Blake.

Roddick twisted his ankle in the third game and although he tried to continue, he was forced to withdraw with the scores level at 4-4 in the opening set.

"I'm going to do everything I can to play at Wimbledon," said Roddick.

He added: "We're scheduled to get it looked at again on Sunday and do some scans on it and see where we're at, but initial tests showed the stability and strength was okay.

"We're looking at days, not weeks. My trainer and doctors don't think anything is torn.

"I was just going back after I hit the shot, and there's a difference in height between where the grass court ends and where the concrete goes, and I just unfortunately stepped at a bad angle.

"It kind of just twisted a little bit. Running straight ahead was all right but side to side was suspect.

"I was hoping I could walk it off and it would go away, but that wasn't the case. I don't like the feeling of walking out of a match at all.

"Obviously with the bigger picture in mind, I could only make it worse out there. I wasn't going to help my prospects at Wimbledon at all by going through the motions out there and moving at 20 or 30% of what I can."

#83 13-06-2009 20:44:11

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Mam nadzieję, że da radę się wykurować, bo w dobie obecnej "Europeizacji" tenisa Roddick jest potrzebny dla Wimbla

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#84 15-06-2009 15:28:00

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Roddick says he should be Wimbledon-fit despite ankle problem

Andy Roddick was prepared to make a late training start for Wimbledon beginning in a week after rolling his ankle at the weekend in his semi-final against James Blake at Queen's club.

The American remains optimistic about his chances of a quick recovery in time for Monday's start at the All England club.

"I'm not saying I'm going to be out six weeks or anything like that. We're looking at days, not weeks", said the one-time No. 1. "I'm going to do everything I can to play at Wimbledon".

Roddick underwent scans at the weekend but said that a preliminary exam from his trainer Doug Spreen and tournament doctors showed nothing torn when he stepped wrongly during his match and had to quit later after eight games..

"Initial tests showed the stability was okay, strength was okay. I was just going back after I hit the shot, and there's a difference in height between where the grass court ends and where the concrete goes. I just unfortunately stepped at a bad angle".

"It twisted a little bit. Running straight ahead I was all right; side to side was suspect".

Roddick said that if he can pull up fit, his chances at Wimbledon should not be compromised. "If I'm healthy, I don't think it (the injury) will affect it at all. I've gotten in three and a half matches, which is what you're looking for. I felt like I was hitting the ball fine, moving fine, serving really well".

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20090 … le_problem

Mam nadzieje ze zagra,chociaz strasznie sie boje

#85 16-06-2009 23:06:09

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Roddick will be OK for Wimbledon.

Two-time finalist Andy Roddick says the ankle he rolled at the weekend will be fine for the start of Wimbledon in a week. “It’ll be alright, certainly in time for Wimbledon,” the American told Britain’s Sky. “There’s nothing serious as far as long term so it was good news considering the situation.”

Roddick, who lost Wimbledon finals in 2004 and 2005 to Roger Federer, was forced to quit his Queen’s club semi-final against James Blake when he made a mis-step and turned his ankle.

The number six said he is taking anti-inflammatories and icing the injury, supervised by trainer Doug Spreen and doctors. He thinks he will be a 100 per cent in a few days.

“We only get two grasscourt tournaments a year so it was pretty disappointing to walk off in one of them but at the end of the day the priority is Wimbledon and I had to think about that, so I’ll be fine.”

#86 17-06-2009 11:35:37

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Raddcik napisał:

Chyba 1000 słów nie wyraziłoby więcej niż powyższa rekcja na tę wiadomość
Przypuszczałem, że nic poważnego. Źle stanął w 3 gemie, a skreczował dopiero w 9, więc aż tak straszliwie połamać się nie mógł. Czysto zapobiegawcza decyzja o poddaniu meczu z JB

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#87 17-06-2009 17:47:49

Bizon

siła spokoju

Dobre wiesci.

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#88 17-06-2009 19:38:40

COA

Last hit for Wimby

<3

MTT GOAT (2xWimbledon, US Open, 7 innych, w tym Miami i Queens)

Come on Andy!

#89 25-06-2009 09:40:18

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Roddick's a changed man

Andy Roddick is playing at Wimbledon for the ninth time — but for the first time as a married man and the first time under the coaching of Larry Stefanki. No one would argue that he is a changed man.

Andy Roddick has twice been a runner-up at Wimbledon but last year went out in the second round, his earliest exit point. "I was going into Wimbledon a little under-prepared," he admits. "I hadn't really played a whole lot and to be honest I haven't played my best tennis there the last couple of years. But this year I’m really excited , I’m playing a little bit better and moving a little bit better."

At 26 Roddick has clearly not given up the chase for a second Grand Slam title — he won the US Open in 2003 — or to build his challenge again at Wimbledon where he was runner-up to Roger Federer in 2004 and again the following year.

Larry Stefanki is a Californian who ranked as high as 35th in the world when he was on the tour for nine years. Since then his skills as a motivator and tactician have taken him into a coaching role with, among others, John McEnroe, Yevgeny Kafelnikov, Tim Henman and now Roddick.

"When I hired him I just said that I'm not looking to run the show, that's your job, I'm here to follow orders," Roddick says, "and he said 'ok, well, lose 15 pounds'. So the process started , I don't think it was anything magic or revolutionary, it was just eating right, and the biggest thing was having six weeks of an off season to be really disciplined about it.

"It gives you a little bit of underlying confidence knowing that you have put in the work. I can play different ways now, scramble a little bit better, or I can play aggressive and everything just feels a little bit quicker."

Results prove Roddick was on target. He was a semi-finalist in the Australian Open, where he would always hope to do well, and the last 16 at the French Open, where he has been less successful. Results from other tournaments also reflected progress. These results came despite the distraction of his marriage this year to model Brooklyn Decker.

"The wedding took one day, but the whole time I was training. I trained the day afterwards. I feel physically I'm extremely well prepared," Roddick says.

Stefanki worked and watched, amending the programme as necessary. He says: "I think he's as capable as anyone to win on the grass and I’m talking Wimbledon. If he can serve with the variety that he's serving right now, I'm not just talking hitting fast balls all day long, putting himself in a position to move into the courts more, play on the baseline on the return of serve, attack a lot more, I think the window of opportunity is very big for him at Wimbledon.

"He lost second round at Wimbledon last year and that was horrible for him. He knows that window is there, he knows he's playing well and it's exciting for him and exciting for me to see if he maintains this aggressiveness and this approach.

"When we got together I tried to look on what he did not do well and what his deficiencies were compared to the other five guys ahead of him. I felt like his movement and footwork were a little bit on the lesser side than the guys ahead of him so I said 'Listen, if you want to get into that realm you're going to have to lose weight, become faster on your feet, do a lot of running, do a lot of two-on-ones, hit-move, hit-move, not just hit, watch and then try to run after the ball and get a breather'.

"I am a big believer that the game at this level is played from the waist down. It's all about footwork, balance, getting yourself in the right position and then basically cock the racket back and go."

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/art … 39379.html

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#90 25-06-2009 09:57:33

COA

Last hit for Wimby

I'm here to follow orders," Roddick says, "and he said 'ok, well, lose 15 pounds'

Come on Andy!

#91 26-06-2009 10:10:17

COA

Last hit for Wimby

Thursday, 25 June 2009

Q. How would you assess that performance? Is there any disappointment for you to get broken and lose a set, or you come out with a win and a win is a win?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, a win is a win. And, you know, a set ‑‑ it's happened twice now. The set I got broken I had numerous break chances and they got the one that they had, you know, so...

I knew I was getting the better of him. I knew I was getting a lot more looks at his serve than he was at mine. Probably played my best set by far in the fourth set.

Got through. You know, it was comfortable most of the time. You know, couple things here and there. But overall it was all right.

Q. Somebody was mentioning you and Lleyton both winning today. You've been sort of the standard bearers of your countries for seven or eight years. Do you feel like there's nobody behind you? I wonder how Lleyton feels about the same thing. You just keep rolling along and there's no successor.

ANDY RODDICK: Uhm, I mean, you kind of made a statement in a question. But, you know, I'd love nothing more than for some, you know, young 17‑, 18‑year‑old to pop out and get in there in the top 15 or the top 10. But, you know, you can't really deal in hypotheticals.

Q. Do you feel a burden? It's an individual sport, but do you feel any sort of burden in sort of carrying the weight?

ANDY RODDICK: Not any more than I have for the rest of my career (laughter). I mean, it's not exactly a new position for me. You know, obviously you'd like it to be different, but that's not the way it is.

You know, this ain't Candy Land. We can't really make fantasy worlds up. You just kind of deal with it and move on.

Q. A question about your twitter account. What made you do that? Do you have fun? Do you update it yourself?

ANDY RODDICK: Yes, yes, and yes.

Q. Do you have fun updating it?

ANDY RODDICK: Yes. You know, it's a good time. It's something to do. You know, we have long days kind of just sitting around not doing a whole lot at the house a lot of time, so it's good to kind of get their responses. I enjoy it.

Q. So can you talk us through Rick Astley here?

ANDY RODDICK: What do you want me to say? I said I wasn't proud, but I'm not going to lie to anybody. I busted my wife on some of her crappy music. She brought up Rick Astley. I can't deny it. It's in my iPod. I bet it's in your iPod, too, so shut up (laughter).

Q. You can get arrested in this country for having Rick Astley on your iPod.

ANDY RODDICK: You can get arrested in my country for lying under oath, so...

Q. How did it come about, this passion for Rick Astley?

ANDY RODDICK: Okay, calm down. Just calm down.

Q. Your next opponent is an Austrian, Jurgen Melzer. Spoke to him before. He said you're good friends. Is it like that? Would you explain this friendship a little bit?

ANDY RODDICK: I mean, I think a lot of it, you know. We've known each other probably 10 years now, going back to juniors. We kind of grew up together. You know, I think we enjoy each other's company a little bit.

Yeah, I mean, I think we've kind of developed a little bit of a friendship over the 10 years we've been on tour now.

Q. He's your opponent now. What do you think?

ANDY RODDICK: I think, to be professional, you leave that ‑‑ you leave kind of courtesy in the locker room when you go out on the court.

Q. Wimbledon hopefully will be two weeks for you. Is the two weeks all pressure, pressure, pressure, or in downtime can you have fun and enjoy yourself? Do you constantly feel under pressure?

ANDY RODDICK: A lot of it, every decision you make is based on the fact that you're here to play tennis. That adds a certain element. I mean, you like to get out and about a little bit maybe before the tournament starts. Maybe a couple times I'll try to take a drive and go into the city and have dinner.

But, you know, most of the time it's about trying to get through your matches.

Q. Does it help listening to Rick Astley?

ANDY RODDICK: I didn't hear that.

Q. You played Lleyton at Queen's. Have you been surprised with the result he had today? Could you see that result coming?

ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, I don't think it's surprising. You know, Lleyton's ball stays very low on the court. He's certainly capable of playing very well on this surface. You know, especially against a guy who is 6'7", being able to keep the ball down is a big thing for him.

Q. Do you find some of the younger American players come to you for advice, pick your brain at all, even particularly playing at a place like this where you've had success?

ANDY RODDICK: No, no, not as much as I'd like. You know, I certainly feel with the majority of 'em I've kind of made myself available. You know, I'm not gonna force myself on anybody, for sure.

But, you know, sometimes. No, it's not regular.

Q. Jesse Levine is playing today, a qualifier. Do you know him at all?

ANDY RODDICK: Uh‑huh.

Q. Have you had contact with him? Has he asked you for any advice?

ANDY RODDICK: No. I mean, I think he's doing a pretty good job here. We're both from Boca. I think we went to the same high school actually. He was younger. But, you know, I've definitely hit with him.

He's been on the Davis Cup practice partner. I like him a lot. He goes about it the right way. He's professional. He works hard. You know, you wish all the young guys kind of had his work ethic and professionalism. So I'd like to see him get through.

Q. What are your thoughts on Shaq being traded to Cleveland?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, it works both ways. I mean, the Phoenix cuts dollars, and Cavs have a big man. I mean, it was pretty apparent during the playoffs with Dwight Howard that that was the part that was missing. Keep him healthy. I mean, I think him and Ilgauskas will be able to spell each other.

No one's going to have to carry the load of the minutes, so I think it's a great move for them.

Q. What do you think it will do to James and the Cavs for next year?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, it's only going to help. Obviously there's going to be an adjustment period with a 7'3", 350 pounder in the middle. But having to deal with two physical specimens like that, I mean, it will take an adjustment period. It's only going to make their team better.

You have to make moves to win championships, and I think that's a solid move putting a guy like that down low.

Q. If I have that right, there are three guys from your high school still in the draw.

ANDY RODDICK: Well, yeah. Mardy went to Boca Prep also.

Q. So talk about what's in the water there.

ANDY RODDICK: Tennis academy is around the school.

Q. If they said to you years ago there are three left in the draw, what would you have said? Any idea that would happen?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, we had ‑‑ I played three on my high school tennis team my junior year, so yeah, it was average. I don't know. You'd be obviously guessing, but you knew there was certainly talent. I mean, our school made up like half the seeds at Kalamazoo at junior nationals, so I guess it wouldn't be that surprising.

Q. Was your high school tennis team undefeated, or did you go down sometimes?

ANDY RODDICK: I actually think we lost because we'd always have to go over and like play the French Open. Our coach would get pissed.

Q. Friendships aside ahead of your next game, I think you have an 8‑0 lead, but you haven't met on grass. Do you think that might make a difference?

ANDY RODDICK: It makes a huge difference. I mean, obviously he's very comfortable. He's comfortable coming forward. He's gonna definitely try to impose himself on the match. So there's certainly a lot of things to be dealt with there.

Q. Talking about Jesse Levine, he's recently taken on a sport mental coach. I think it's the same one that Ivan Lendl used. A few years ago you had taken a look into bringing someone like that onto your group.

ANDY RODDICK: I did?

Q. You did.

ANDY RODDICK: No. I wouldn't want to do that to anybody.

Q. Truth be told, who was better in high school in basketball, you or Mardy?

ANDY RODDICK: Mardy. Well, on team. I would kick his ass one‑on‑one pretty much every time. I'm more physical.

Q. Go to the hoop?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah. I have a bigger ass. I can box out.

Q. You said you like going into London for dinner. I hear you enjoy going to The Ivy.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I've been there before. It's nice.

Q. Been there this year?

ANDY RODDICK: Once, yeah.

Q. Thoughts on the NBA draft, predictions?

ANDY RODDICK: What do you want to know?

Q. What do you think of the first pick?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, Griffin is going 1, then it's going to be interesting to see what Minnesota does. I think they have what, 5, 6, 18, 28.

Q. You don't follow it at all?

ANDY RODDICK: No, not much (smiling). Supposedly they're looking to trade 6 and 18. Yeah, so, it will be interesting. Something fun will happen.

Q. If you had to pick one NBA star to be a prospect on the tour, who would you go with?

ANDY RODDICK: Nobody. That would make my job harder.

Q. Any other favorite spots in London that you like?

ANDY RODDICK: Wherever Rick Astley is going.

Come on Andy!

#92 30-06-2009 08:05:33

COA

Last hit for Wimby

Po meczu z Berdychem.

Q. Was it as straightforward as the scoreline would tell?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I guess. I mean, I guess I was kind of in control of it the whole way. I felt like I was getting looks more than he was.

Overall it was a pretty good performance over a guy who is, you know, definitely an in‑form player coming in.

Q. There's Lleyton now.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah.

Q. What are your thoughts on him as an opponent?

ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it doesn't get any easier from here. I mean, I have loads of respect for Lleyton, you know, what he's been able to accomplish. You know, everyone knows he's certainly capable of playing very, very, very well on this surface.

So, you know, it will be a tough one.

Q. Is there a feeling among your peers that he's really on his way back now?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't think anybody in the locker room would ever ‑ maybe at any point took Lleyton lightly, and especially on this surface. It certainly elevates him into one of the better players in this tournament.

You know, I've seen him play too much good tennis to have ever really let him drift too far from consciousness as far as, you know, the top guys go.

Q. What was the key to you turning the rivalry into your favor in 2005? Because he had a very good record going into Cincinnati then, and now you've won the last four straight.

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, honestly, he definitely got the best of me for a little while there. I played him three straight times the year he finished 1 and it was my first year on tour. We kind of went back and forth. He got me in a big Aussie Open semifinal.

I don't know. I feel like we always had close matches. I just pulled a couple out. We had two great matches this year. I thought he played real well in Memphis and I was lucky to get through that one. We had a real good match in Queen's a couple weeks ago.

I wish I had one thing for you that turned it, but I'm not sure.

Q. How different is your sense of appreciation for advancing at this time with this maturity that you have versus several years ago here?

ANDY RODDICK: Uhm, you know what, I don't think ‑‑ you know, this place and this setting has ever really been lost on me. I think I've always had a pretty good appreciation for it. Yeah, I think I enjoy the process more now. Maybe not even so much just the victories at the tournament, but the work, the practice, the day‑to‑day stuff. I probably enjoy that a lot more than I did before.

Q. The other day you said that it's tough to compare years, conditions are different, players are different, just about everything is different. How about your game? If you were to stack up your game today and your satisfaction with it versus years ago, where does rate?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, if you ask me today, I was pretty happy with everything.

Again, it's tough. You know, I don't really feel like sitting here and talking about now versus five years from now, because I don't know what relevance it has with this tournament.

I know that so far I'm happy with the way I've been going here. That's probably my concern.

Q. I understand you're quite friendly with Justin Timberlake and that he came to see you on Saturday.

ANDY RODDICK: Uhm, I've never met him (laughter.)

Q. He likes you.

ANDY RODDICK: But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Q. Absolutely.

ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, I'm a fan, obviously. Mardy actually was talking to him. I know he stayed for the match. That was pretty cool.

Q. No word from Rick?

ANDY RODDICK: No, not yet.

Q. Are you hoping to hear from Rick? He's aware of your passion for him and his music.

ANDY RODDICK: Who wouldn't be at this point? You guys have told everybody.

Q. Your call with Barack Obama after the match, what did he advise you of the Hewitt match coming up? (Laughter.)

ANDY RODDICK: Change is good (smiling).

Q. You probably weren't really that concerned about this, but did you feel they pulled the trigger a little bit early on the roof, considering it was pretty dry the last few hours?

ANDY RODDICK: Here is what I think about it: If it's raining, they have a pretty good little weather system forecast thingy down in the magic little office down there. They're always pretty good about giving updates.

I say if it is even sprinkling at the time and it looks ominous, let's say there's a 20 or 30% chance, if you have a roof, I think you use it.

You know, otherwise you're waiting around and what's the roof for?

Q. The tiebreak was your friend again today, huh?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah.

Q. Are you feeling pretty confident when you get to that point in the set?

ANDY RODDICK: I'm always comfortable. I'm gonna lose some. Obviously it's a tiebreaker; it's a crapshoot. I've been serving ‑‑ if I keep serving the way I have been, you know, it's a lot tougher for guys to hit shots, you know, off of returns at 2‑All in a breaker than it is at 30‑15 or 40‑15 in a service game.

You know, I think I recognize that. But, you know, he double‑faulted once, and that was it.

Q. Could you describe what it's like to play against Hewitt, for those of us who never have.

ANDY RODDICK: Well, I mean, it's a fight. You know, everything is a fight. Lleyton's not going to give you anything. You know, a lot of guys you can get on top of, you can get on top of their game, you can look for holes in it.

Lleyton doesn't really have a lot of holes. He's pretty solid off both sides. He volleys well. You're definitely not gonna get on top of him mentally. He's as sound there as anybody out there.

Q. He's got this huge knot of fans that are very, very noisy in their support for him. Can that be off‑putting for you? Is that a big weapon in his armory, or not?

ANDY RODDICK: No, that's fine. I've dealt with fans before. We've played away Davis Cup ties. I have no problem with the crowd getting rowdy, as long as the respect level is there. I have no issue with it at all.

Q. I know you're saying you don't want to go back and talk about evolution of game...

ANDY RODDICK: But...

Q. I'm gonna talk about game now. But if you look at Lleyton's game from 2001 to 2009 coming off the hip surgery, do you find he's a little bit different? He's not counterpunching as much now? A little bit more aggressive? Does he come in a little bit more?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, he's probably a little bit more aggressive. You know, he probably set the bar for the way a lot of these guys can move now. I mean, I think he made it, you know, where Courier probably took it in the mid '90s as far as working and making it physical, I think Lleyton maybe did that in the early part of this decade.

I think a lot of what you're seeing now is because of these guys watching him and seeing how effective legs can be. To counter that, he's probably had to get a little bit more aggressive.

Q. Speaking of earlier in this decade, is this starting to look a little bit like an AARP convention here in the draw with Haas, Ferrero, and Hewitt, all the old guys in there?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know about that. Yeah, I mean, I'm happy to see guys like Juan Carlos get through, and Tommy. I mean, they've battled some serious injuries. To kind of get back there and get back deep into a major is good to see.

Q. Do you personalize that at all? Are you heartened by the fact that you can see a comeback even from hip surgery and make a deep run?

ANDY RODDICK: No. I mean, I feel great. The thing about my career is I haven't played a lot of long points. You know, if I keep myself healthy and I keep leg strength, and you, know, my arm I had a little bit of problem last year, but besides that it's felt really good.

You know, I don't have to go out there and grind every single day. I feel like as long as I stay professional and work hard, I should have the longevity I want.

Q. Did you do anything exciting on the rest day yesterday?

ANDY RODDICK: Did I do anything exciting? No.

Q. What did you do?

ANDY RODDICK: What did I do? I sat around my living room, watched terrible TV for a couple of hours. I'm trying to think. Actually, you know what I did, I went into the city and had dinner last night. That was lovely.

Q. Who do you think the two or three best movers in the game are now?

ANDY RODDICK: That's tough. There are so many. There's so many good movers. A lot of it's surface specific, you know. Monfils is an unbelievable mover on clay. But on grass, I don't know if that translates with the sliding and all of that.

Roger and Rafa are probably some of the best all‑around movers, regardless of surface. Murray moves great for his size. Ferrer moves great. I mean, the thing is, I could give you less names if you asked me who doesn't move well.

I think it's a necessity at this point. I hear a lot of people talking about juniors, and a lot of times my first question is, How are their legs? I feel that's an aspect that gets overlooked a lot.

Q. How is the grass playing? Speeding up as the tournament is going on?

ANDY RODDICK: I mean, maybe a little bit. It's hot, you know, so I think that keeps it going a little bit. But it's a little bit different for me. I've played the majority of guys who just, you know, play pretty aggressively and hit through the court. My matches have felt pretty quick.

But I think a lot of is a result of who I've been playing.

Come on Andy!

#93 02-07-2009 07:55:24

COA

Last hit for Wimby

I po ćwierćfinale

Q. We have a revival of the, New Balls Please generation here in Wimbledon. Is that because experience is very helpful especially on grass, or are there other reasons for that?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't think it's either/or. It's probably a combination. Now we're just old balls.

Q. You've won a lot of big matches over your career. Does this one rank up there recently in importance when you add it all up, the opponent, the stage, five sets?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, it certainly wasn't short on drama. I've never been real good at comparing matches, you know. I think they kind of all tell their own story.

But it was tough from a mental standpoint, because Lleyton wasn't going away and there were kind of a lot of ebbs and flows to the match. I'm just happy to be on the good side of it.

Q. What was the toughest portion of that match for you?
ANDY RODDICK: Uhm, there were a lot. I mean, obviously not pulling out that second set breaker was huge. I mean, you realize that at that point you're odds on, and instead, you know, it's one point difference and you're in a battle.

Kind of recovering from the fourth. I thought he started playing a lot better there. And then obviously the fifth was a dogfight, too. I mean, you know, I had to come up with probably the best half volley I've ever hit in my life to save breakpoint.

It's tough to choose.

Q. Right at the end of the match it was pretty obvious that you were emotional. What exactly were you feeling at that moment there?

ANDY RODDICK: You know, it's a mixture of happiness, of relief. You know, in your mind you're kind of trying to stay the course for four hours, you know, constantly figuring out what you're gonna do. Your mind is just racing for four hours. So then it's relief, happiness, and almost kind of an instant shut down mode.
You know, but I was happy to be through.

Q. Have you got anything left in the tank for Andy Murray?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I should. I mean, I felt fine out there physically. I'm sure I'll pull up a little bit sore tomorrow, but that's to be expected. That's not a new condition.

Q. A lot was made after Monday's game about Andy Murray's recovery, that he's only 22. You have four years on him. Is that a significant time in tennis or are you still there or thereabouts at the same level as a 22 year old?

ANDY RODDICK: Physically?

Q. Yes. Is it a significant time factor, that four years, in your recovery compared to his?

ANDY RODDICK: Not yet. I'm sure when I'm 30 it will be. You know, you can look at it in years. Also matches played. I've played a lot more in my career. But, you know, I'm looking at it as far as a two day thing, not a years thing.

At this point I feel fit and I feel healthy. You know, I'm in better shape now than I was when I was 24. Shouldn't be too much of a factor.

Q. Lleyton Hewitt thinks you'll have to play a helluva match to beat Andy Murray, thinking you're very much the underdog in this game.

ANDY RODDICK: That's fine.

Q. Do you feel that way? Do you agree with that?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I'm not here to make predictions. That's you.

Q. You hit 43 aces in the match. You came up with huge serves. Impossible to point out which was the biggest. Can you talk about your serving, what role that played in the match.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, you know, obviously from a return standpoint, he's gonna do that better than I am most times in a match. You know, I kind of have to. I have to serve better to handle my service games.

Q. Were you consciously going for more?

ANDY RODDICK: No. You know, it's not rare for me to hit aces or hit the serve hard.
You know, again, I'm happy with my percentages. I've been above 70% the whole time. I feel like with my first serve, if I'm up there, you know, then I'll hold my fair share.

Q. Take us through the break game in the fifth set. Pretty incredible. Two fighters. Not certain which way the match is going to go.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I played a lot better in the fifth than I did probably, you know, from the second on. I returned a lot better. Even had looks early in the set. He came up with some good serves.

You know, but I kind of just went for my shots a little bit more. He hit one kind of bad forehand that let me get a look. You know, that was kind of it. At that point I don't know what separates it from one of the games where you're close and you don't break. You know, it's just a matter of points going the right way there.

Q. Did he surprise you? Because he seemed to get injured midway through the second set, but he kept going.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I noticed it in the fourth, the fourth set. But he actually had treatment for it I think the other day against Stepanek, as well, if I'm not mistaken.

If anything, I mean, props to him, because he made the adjustment. He wasn't retrieving as much. He started kind of stepping into the middle of the court, you know, almost playing freer. He was kind of bullying the ball around a little bit more.

You know, he certainly made a pretty smart adjustment there and gave me something else to deal with.

Q. Is there a more mentally tough opponent out there than Lleyton Hewitt?

ANDY RODDICK: He's certainly up there.

Q. You've had many games with Andy. Where would you put his return of serve, given it's such a massive part of your game, the serving option?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, it's tough. You know, obviously when you get to the top returners, it's tough to pick much between them. But he's certainly in the conversation among the best returners.

Q. If it should rain on Friday and the roof is required I'm sure you don't want to think about this but do you have any concerns about taking a few moments to get used to how the ball might behave, or the fact that Murray has had a chance to experience that?

ANDY RODDICK: Obviously, I'd kind of rather know what I was in for than have it be a surprise. But that's not really something I have too much control over. You know, you just deal with it the best you can.

Q. Andy said it's very humid in there and the court plays a bit slower. If they do have to use the roof, is that going to play against you Friday?

ANDY RODDICK: We'll see.

Q. You've had some trouble with Murray since you started playing. The rivalry has evolved. You played him eight times. Do you have to play your best, best, best? And has your game improved enough during this year when you face him to get him if he's playing at a high level?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, let's not Andy has been playing great. You know, he's certainly kind of come into his own as a player. I'm gonna go out and play a match. With my serve, I can give myself a chance, you know, in any match. I've been in this situation many times, you know.
Again, I'm not gonna predict anything. I'm gonna have to play well, and hopefully he would probably say the same. You know, so we'll get to it.

Q. You said when you came off the court that you felt like you've been out of the picture. Do you feel now with two slam semifinals that you are back in the picture?

ANDY RODDICK: Getting closer.

Q. Do you step on the court and think of yourself as the best server in tennis?

ANDY RODDICK: Karlovic is the best serve in tennis. There's not much I can do. You know, I'm giving up eight inches there. That's not a good matchup for me. Karlovic is the best server in tennis.

Q. We're unused to this kind of weather in this country. Is it fair to say you kind of grew up in this kind of stuff, your tennis education anyway?

ANDY RODDICK: No, this is cold from where I come from.

Q. So this really is nothing to you?

ANDY RODDICK: No. I mean, I grew up in Florida and Texas. It gets offensively hot in both places. You know, I'm not too concerned about the heat, to be honest.

Q. What are you expecting from the crowd? What do you think the atmosphere is going to be like here playing against Andy Murray in a semi?

ANDY RODDICK: I'm looking forward to it obviously. We might be able to count the people for me on this hand. But I think it will certainly be something to remember. I think the crowd's gonna be electric. I think it's gonna be a great atmosphere, and one that I can certainly appreciate, even if it's not for me.

I'm just gonna pretend when they say, C'mon, Andy, that they mean me (smiling).

Q. Last year after your tough loss, you said it was like watching a Rolling Stone concert from the eighth row when you're used to seeing it from the first row. What row are you in now?

ANDY RODDICK: Getting closer. I can see what Mick Jagger is wearing now.

Q. Who do you think Rick Astley will be rooting for?

ANDY RODDICK: Hardcore journalism. We have a show called 20/20 back home where they ask questions like that. Just hardcore.

Q. What is your assessment of how Andy Murray has improved since this time last year?

ANDY RODDICK: I think this tournament did wonders for him last year. You know, especially the Gasquet match. Everyone knew I think everyone thought it was going to be a matter of time. He's certainly capable of hitting all the shots. It's just a matter of being able to do it day after day now.
You know, there's a certain comfort level where you go out there and it's like second nature. I think he's acquired that since last year here.

Q. Is it possible to grind with him and win?

ANDY RODDICK: You're gonna have to do some of it. You're gonna have to. You know, obviously I'm not gonna get into a match where we're both trying to poke the ball around on the court. That probably wouldn't work. But you're gonna have to do it at certain times, for sure.

Q. What are your thoughts on Roger now reaching the 21st straight semifinal?

ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's almost impossible. That's one of the most impressive stats that we'll see in tennis. 2004 at Roland Garros, correct, is the last time? I mean, that's impressive, to say the least.

Q. What do you think are the weaknesses of Andy Murray's game?

ANDY RODDICK: That's one of the things. He doesn't really have a lot of weaknesses, or any for that matter. He's improved his serve a lot. He returns well.

You know, but to be fair, once you get into the top part of the game, that's why a lot of the guys are up there.

Q. Are you an admirer of Murray? Do you like his style?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, listen, I know how hard this game is, so anybody who is near the top of it certainly has my respect. I mean, I know what goes into it and what it takes on a daily basis not just here in front of you all but, you know, when there's not a lot of fanfare, when you have to work.

So, certainly I have a lot of respect for that.

Q. What do you respect and admire most about the Williams sisters on the other side, the way they've dominated here?

ANDY RODDICK: It's tough for me to separate the girls I've known since I was nine. I just get real proud when I see 'em. I knew 'em when they were 10, 11 years old. To see the way they worked back then, you know, kind of seeing them reap the benefits now.

You know, I don't know how many times people have closed the door on 'em, they're still here and still kind of making Wimbledon theirs in a way. So it's pretty cool to see.

Q. How does your maturity play into a match like that? Do you feel almost a sense of calm at all?

ANDY RODDICK: I'll let you know when I have some.

Aha, trochę multimediów ^^
Bp i Serwis na mecz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuGCKDeIsS0

I coś specjalnego dla debili, którzy mówią, że Roddick to drewno i umie tylko serwować.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2ZSM7cLO0

Ostatnio edytowany przez COA (02-07-2009 08:31:34)

Come on Andy!

#94 02-07-2009 08:45:36

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

COA napisał:

I coś specjalnego dla debili, którzy mówią, że Roddick to drewno i umie tylko serwować.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2ZSM7cLO0

Jezus Maria, co to za piłka była ?! Po tym zagraniu miałem telefon w ręce i już chciałem dzwonić, ale pomyślałem, że nie masz nastroju do rozmowy

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#95 02-07-2009 09:01:08

COA

Last hit for Wimby

Podejrzewam, że mój dziki ryk po tej piłce zagłuszyłby sygnał telefonu xDDDDDDDD

Ostatnio edytowany przez COA (02-07-2009 09:01:24)

Come on Andy!

#96 03-07-2009 20:02:03

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Zatrudnienie Larry'ego Stefanki'ego można uznać za najlepszą decyzję Roda w karierze. Najpierw 1/4 Madrytu i set z Fedem na cegle, potem historyczna 4 runda RG, teraz po dwóch genialnych meczach finał Wimbledonu. Brawo panowie.

#97 03-07-2009 20:12:14

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Tak sobie myślę, że gdyby po Gilbercie wziął go Stefanki to dziś byłby jeszcze bardziej utytułowanym tenisistą.
Oglądałem dzisiejszy meczi nie mogłem się nadziwić, że to tak gra Roddick.

Brawo!

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#98 03-07-2009 21:49:43

COA

Last hit for Wimby

Po półfinale

Q. Where does that rate amongst your performances in recent years?

ANDY RODDICK: In recent years, it's, I mean ‑‑ I think overall it's certainly up there. You know, playing a player of his rank, his caliber, you know, in kind of his atmosphere. He was certainly in form going into the match. I had to play my best tennis to win.

Q. It seems like a lot of streams came together to make the river today: fitness, the backhand working. Can you address that.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, you know, you don't go back to a Wimbledon final by accident. It certainly is a process. And it's probably been a longer process than I would have liked.

But, you know, I've enjoyed, you know, everything that has kind of gone into it.

Q. Want to talk about Larry's contribution to the success this week.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, sure. He's certainly, you know, is well‑studied. Kind of picks the right times to discuss stuff. You know, it's not always the same ‑‑ it doesn't feel monotonous. Not always the same time that he picks and chooses to talk about an upcoming match.

You know, I certainly got the sense that, you know, he believed that we could get back to this point. You know, that was large.

Q. In previous matches with Roger, how varied have your game plans been? He spoke earlier today that he felt as though almost every time he played you that you were trying different things, that it wasn't necessarily one approach. Can you describe how varied your approaches have been?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, they've been varied. You know, but I think maybe now more than ever I can vary it and maybe have some confidence playing out of my element a little bit. You know, today I was able to come in, I think it was 68 times. It wasn't, you know, kind of all in on a pair of twos. It was ‑‑ I felt like I was doing the right things and picking the right shots, so that's an encouraging sign.

Q. In the third set tiebreaker, there were 16 points; you came to net eight times. What enabled you to pull the trigger?

ANDY RODDICK: No, I don't think ‑‑ with the exception of coming in behind first serves, I don't think I was ‑‑ you know, with Andy, his passing shots are so good that a lot of times he almost, you know, invites you in.

You know, I think more so than the coming in, the thing that Larry was stressing was, you know, against Andy, if you do come in, you have to hit a good approach shot, otherwise the ball's gonna be passing you all day.

That's probably the thing that I did best today, was come in, but behind really good approach shots.

Q. A lot of good movement out there. Also a lot of calm amidst the storm. Talk about your feeling out there.

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, you know, I'm just trying to stay the course. I'm just going about it. You know, I haven't really gotten too up or too down at any point in this event, or this year for that matter.

So, you know, I'm just gonna go try to do the same thing, just on to the next point.

Q. You said when you came off the court that you weren't sure, it's been a little while since you thought you'd make a Grand Slam final. Did you ever really seriously doubt that you would be back here?

ANDY RODDICK: Oh, yeah, yeah. Last year after I played here, I mean, that was a hard, hard couple of weeks.

You know, Brook and I had a lot of talks on where I thought ‑‑ if I still thought I could play and at least be, you know, towards the top of the game. I definitely openly questioned it at that point. You know, then the rest of the year I was kind of hurt.

So this off‑season, we said, You know what, if you're not gonna be up there, let's at least not wonder. Let's prepare yourself and give yourself every opportunity.

You know, I did work real hard and, you know, was committed, and have been committed, you know, from everything to diet to sleep to everything. So, you know, I certainly gave myself every opportunity to succeed.

Q. Has this era of Roger and Nadal been a bit demoralizing for players at your level?

ANDY RODDICK: What's a player at my level?

Q. Fantastic, but they seem to pick it up. They've cleared the Grand Slam circuit for a few years.

ANDY RODDICK: No, 'cause, you know, a lot of times I've lost way before that.

I'm not ‑‑ I've never been one to begrudge anyone of their success or be jealous of someone else's success. You know, I have a lot of respect for what they've been able to do. You know, more often than not they haven't had to go through me to win any of those.

A lot of times they haven't had a direct effect on how I've been playing at the moment.

Q. The thing that most pleased you today was the level of restraint and focus that you were able to keep against a player like Murray, who sometimes draws lots of errors out of his opponents?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, I knew going in that getting all hyped up and up and down, especially in an atmosphere that probably wasn't gonna be super favorable to me, wasn't probably the way to go. And especially, you know, he was probably gonna have the edge as far as, you know, kind of the adrenaline and the emotion.

So I kind of just wanted to stay the course. I was fully aware that there might be ups and downs. You know, I just wanted to kind of keep the same face regardless.

Q. Am I correct in saying that a year ago you were just coming through an airport lounge and you saw the last set of the Federer/Nadal final; is that correct?

ANDY RODDICK: Hmm, yeah.

Q. Were you coming back from here?

ANDY RODDICK: Coming back from here? Dude, I didn't stick around for two weeks after I lost last year. I like London, but not...

I'm trying to think. I think I spent the 4th of July with Brooklyn's family, and I think we were coming back from North Carolina and landed and they were heading into the fifth set.

You know, I didn't want to watch, 'cause it's tough watching 'cause you wish you were there. Especially kind of the mental state I was in at that point, it hurt to watch.

And then, you know, I landed and it was the match that it was. You know, there was no chance of me getting out of the airport before it was finished.

Q. You're coming off two huge wins. What is going to be your approach for the next match against a tough competitor?

ANDY RODDICK: We haven't discussed it yet.

Q. Within yourself, what are your thoughts about the upcoming final?

ANDY RODDICK: We still haven't discussed it yet (smiling).

Q. You talked about your family. Roger is a married man, too. How much of a role does your family play in your success of this year?

ANDY RODDICK: You know, I don't know. I know that kind of being happy and not having any worries away from the court, in my mind it can only help things. You know, Brook has been a very calming influence, and someone that I can kind of confide in and not have to put up, you know, a super brave front in front of.

So it's been real good. And, you know, certainly makes the box better looking.

Q. In the third set you were down a triple breakpoint early. Looked like maybe it could get away from you. That set had a couple of ups and downs. Do you think that was a decisive moment there?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, it could have been, yeah. I mean, you know, yeah. Any time you can kind of save it and keep it on serve is a good thing.

And, you know, you're probably not gonna get out of a Love‑40 hole too often against a guy who returns like him.

So that was definitely key to get through that.

Q. In your mind, how do you change as a person and as a player since you got the chance winning a Grand Slam last time three years ago in the US Open?

ANDY RODDICK: What was the beginning of that?

Q. In your own mind, how have you changed as a person and as a player since the last time you got a chance of winning a Grand Slam?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I mean, obviously a lot's changed personally since then. You know, but as far as ‑‑ I may have grown up a little bit as far as how I go about things.

But, you know, as far as me, you never really have to ask twice to see where I'm at at any given moment. You know, the meat and potatoes is probably still the same. But obviously, you know, kind of personally I've grown up a lot.

Q. Can you describe to us how much you want this title, how much it means to you?

ANDY RODDICK: No, I probably couldn't (smiling).

Q. Could you try?

ANDY RODDICK: No.

Q. What memories stay with you most from when you were in the finals here before?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Maybe it's not one. I don't look back on them negatively at all, you know. I've never made any apologies for making a Grand Slam final before. I certainly don't look back on those like that.

I know how tough it is. But, you know, I'm excited about this one. I didn't know if I was gonna get to play a final of Wimbledon again. You know, I'm certainly thankful to have that opportunity.

Q. What is your take on what the next three or four years hold for Andy Murray?

ANDY RODDICK: Well, I mean, he's going to break through and win one of these titles, and probably numerous ones. He's too good not to. In my mind it's a matter of time. It's not if, but when.

Q. Back to the conversation you had with your wife at the end of last year of whether you could play or not. What side did you take and what side did she take?

ANDY RODDICK: It was a year ago here. I was probably leaning towards not really playing that well. She didn't really know much about tennis, so she thought I was playing real great (laughter).

Q. And she convinced you?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, she thought I looked cute in the shorts.

Q. Remember the line about not wanting to shoot Bambi? Was it weird playing a guy who was such an overwhelming sentimental favorite? And how much did you kind of make taking the crowd out of it part of your game plan?

ANDY RODDICK: You know, it's a lot easier to deal with something when you kind of know how it's gonna be. You know, I went in, and if I would have acted like I was surprised by the crowd support for him or acted like ‑‑ you know, he's their guy. They should support him and they should be going crazy for him, and they did.

You know, that's something that I've been lucky enough to experience at the Open before. So, you know, you just try to take it with a grain of salt. I just tried to go about my business.

I think playing away Davis Cup ties definitely helps that situation. You know, every time we're away, it's the same deal.

Q. You're obviously focused on what you're trying to accomplish here, winning your first Wimbledon title and second Grand Slam. What sort of appreciation do you have for what your opponent is trying to do with getting his 15th and breaking that record of Pete's?

ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, obviously you can't really say enough to kind of signify what Roger's career has been to this point. I'd love to delay it for another Grand Slam.

Q. Does it help mentally that he finally lost the final here last year?

ANDY RODDICK: No, I don't think it matters as far as Sunday goes.

Q. The other day you said in terms of the Stones concert you had a better view of the action. Not up to the first row yet, or where are you in the seating pattern?

ANDY RODDICK: Trying to get backstage.

Q. Did you feel you had the edge in vitality out there?

ANDY RODDICK: In vitality? Like what? What does that mean?

Q. Well, you just seemed more ready for the whole thing.

ANDY RODDICK: More ready for the whole thing?

Q. Yes.

ANDY RODDICK: No. I haven't really thought about it much. You know, I think one thing that helps for being out here for a long time is I'm not gonna get real surprised by most situations. You know, I've been through most of 'em before, the good ones and the bad ones.

You know, it's not new for me. It's not a new emotion. I think that maybe that helps sometimes.

Q. What's given you the greatest satisfaction as far as how you're playing in this tournament?

ANDY RODDICK: I think just getting through. I mean, if I'm being honest, before today I was kind of getting ‑‑ just getting through matches, you know, playing some good patches but some very ordinary patches as well.

So being able to kind of navigate your way through a major tournament kind of feeling that way, you know, I guess that's a pretty good sign.

Q. What happened to you on the stairs as you were leaving?

ANDY RODDICK: On the stairs? Oh, yeah. I think I just kind of wanted a moment maybe for myself. You know, as soon as you finish up a match like that, thanking the crowd and acknowledging the crowd, then you get shoved into this little room with a camera in your face and you get asked a bunch of questions.

I didn't know anybody saw that on the stairs. It was just kind of me taking a second to kind of try to make myself maybe believe that I was actually going to locker room having done that.

Q. Can you envision yourself lifting that trophy on Sunday as the winner here?

ANDY RODDICK: Oh, I've done that many times (laughter).

Q. When was the first time?

ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. We used to wake up and watch the old HBO Breakfast at Wimbledon. I'm sure I thought about it even then.

Q. You're obviously thrilled to be in the final. It means so much to you. How do you guard against being the happy‑to‑be‑there guy?

ANDY RODDICK: That's never really been my MO. You know, that won't be the case. You know, it's too close.

Q. You said it was important to know what to expect when you go out there. Have you any idea on Sunday what the crowd will react to, maybe you beating the British guy?

ANDY RODDICK: No, no. I hope not. But, you know, I think here maybe more so than anyplace outside of the States I've developed a little bit of rapport with the fans. Maybe you guys helping me by asking me a bunch of goofy questions and me giving a bunch of goofy answers.

But certainly, you know, Roger's earned their respect many, many, many times over. You know, hopefully they'll like both of us a little bit.

I jeszcze link do późniejszego wywiadu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4iN2g_htI

'I felt like guy who shot Bambi' xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ostatnio edytowany przez COA (04-07-2009 21:42:45)

Come on Andy!

#99 05-07-2009 20:07:51

Bizon

siła spokoju

Swietny final w wykonaniu Roddicka, zabraklo naprawde bardzo niewiele. Czy wedlug was Amerykanin jest jeszcze w stanie wspiac sie na wyzyny swojej gry i wygrac turniej Wielkoszlemowy ?

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#100 05-07-2009 20:58:04

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Myślę, że będzie niezwykle trudno. Przy całym szacunku dla Andy'ego, bo zagrał dziś kapitalnie, ale ta dramaturgia to przede wszystkim "zasługa" ostrego heblowania Federera przez całe spotkanie. Nie umniejsza to sukcesu Amerykanina, bo wielu z tak grających Fedem seta nie wąchają, a Roddick był o krok od niesamowitego triumfu.

Na USO jednak dużo większym zagrożeniem będzie Murray, tam presja wywierana na Szkocie w porównaniu z Wimblem jest minimalna. Uważam, że bardzo trzeba uważać na Del Potro, prawdę mówiąc to dla mnie najpowazniejszy kandydat z młodych wilków do wygrania ostatniego Szlema w tym sezonie.

Stopka forum

RSS